22

Remember you are worth it

After all this in the car macey fell asleep, so jake turned of the music , And let her sleep .

5 min later

Jake : mace , wake up mace we are here .
Macey : yeah iam up , and iam really hungry .

They entered the restaurant and it was very fancy .

Macey : um jake why did you bring me to a fancy restaurant?
Jake : because.... yeah no idea .
Macey : okay . She said while giggling
  ❃
" mr . Paul right , reservation for 2 "
Jake : correct .

A waiter came and led them to their table , while doing so macey was looking around the restaurant, amazed it was huge , and fancy , everyone was wearing dresses and fancy cloth but ahe was wearing converse and a hoodie . She didn't care because she was being herself .
  ❃
They sat at the table , and started talking 2 min later macey had a surprise.
  ❃
" oh hello macey , its tiff remember me we used to be in the same room " she said in a squeaky voice
" how can i forget you " macey said disgusted.
" i see you got a adopted i remember how you came last year from the person who adopted you miserable, anyways i dont see how you lasted a week with this family , i wonder if your dead parents would have kept you if they were alive "
❃ 
Macey got up , and said to her .
" dont you dare talking about my parents "
" oh uh why , do you get hurt when i do soo  , i have always wondered if they were retarded as you are "
" one more thing about me and my parents you will regret coming to my table "
" poor little macey , has anger pro- "
   ❃
  Macey stepped up to her and strangled her , thanks god jakes reflexes are fast because he got up and stopped  macey the second she touched her .
  ❃
" dont touch me you filthy animal "
Macey wanted to strangle her but jake again was fast enough to stop her .
  ❃
Tiff marched back to her table as macey was watching her disappear.
  ❃
+++++++++++++++++
Okay