61

And then the door of the dorm knocked, macey let a small scream and she panicked there was no way ji won was getting out.

« now i am leaving »
« are you out of your mind , you cant leave they will see you and think we are doing something »
« but we we- » macey quickly dragged him to her closet and told him to sit there .

Macey opened the door and pretended to be sick maybe sam and mo would leave .

« yah macey what took you so long , i got pizza he he he plus we need to talk . He he » sam whined . While mo directly jumped on her bed .

Mo was more of the tomboy kind even tho she loved her alot . While sam was the very girly one that loved painting her nails doing her hair .

Macey started coughing sam told her how she should take medicine while mo nodded
They opened the pizza box and started eating .

« btw did you hear aj got a girlfriend ? She is so pretty and lovely » mo hit sams hand because she saw macey get sad .

« yaaaah arent you happy he is your bestfriend you should be happy for him or ....... » sam said still not understanding why mo hit her .

« WAIT he he know i know why you are sad , you always wanted to be with him now i get it , but you know i heard rumors a minute ago that ji won was in your room , plus you know wink wink he might like you » sam said after all the punches she got from mo .

« YAHHHHH BOTH OF YOU GET OUT , YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES YOU KNOW , TAKE THE PIZZA AND IT EAT DOWN , PLUS SAM YOU ARE SLEEPING IN MO'S ROOM TODAY YOU ARE NOT ENTERING THIS ROOM UNTIL TOMORROW OKAY !!!! » macey lost her mind because ji won was in that closet hearing what they said . They both left then they apologized at the door .

Ji won pov
————-
Yah that Aj boy , now i know why she is sad he got a girlfriend while Macey though she was gonna be his girlfriend. Hmmmmmmmm aish aish tsk tsk tsk .

————————
Macey opened the closet door and ji won got out , she was truly ashamed so she quickly turned her head and went to her bookshelf.

« you know you don't need to feel ashamed , so turn around and talk to me » he smirked knowing she hated it .

« meet me today 12 am rooftop , and dont let that Aj guy get to you » he walked back to the door and he left .

Macy laughed thinking how cute he was while he smirked . she knew him for a year and a half and not once they fought, he understood her so perfectly .

Macey did nothing all day except exercising she came back from the track field and 9:30 and finished doing her hair and stuff at 10:30 , she sat in bed thinking of ji won .

JI WON 💕

YAAH I MISS YOU
ARE U COMING
MACEY
CHUBS
SWEET CHEEKS
I WANNA CUDDLE MY
BEST FRIEND TODAY
PLUS I GOT FOOD
IN N OUT YOUR ALL
TIME FAVE
CHUBS CHUBS
ARE YOU ASLEEP
I LOVE YOU
AHSHDDHJ
PLEASE COME
CHUBS I WANNA TALK
TO YOU .
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
💕💕💕 .

————————————-
Macey couldn't stop laughing he was so funny because he tried so hard in cheering her . She honestly couldn't say no to his offer so she decided to go .

—————————-
11:45 pm
—————————-
Macey started getting ready she put on sweat pants and a hoodie because it was cold she also added a beanie and a scarf . She slowly sneaked out of the room and it took her 5 mins to get to the roof / hide out / hangout place .
————————
12:00
————————
it was honestly the most calming place . It had fairy lights around it a couch a locker were they put food and drinks and a coffee table . She stepped on the ladder and sat beside ji won that also wore like 100 coats of clothing items . They greeted each other and macey started shivering due to the cold weather . Ji won wrapped his hand around her causing her to put her head on his shoulder. They looked at the stars and Ate the food . The advisor came to check if someone was not in their dorm , so they both dropped on the mattress facing each other , they were so close that its like they were shearing a breath . The advisor left and they both got up . Ji won couldn't get him self to say it so instead he said its time to go . He went down the ladder and waited for Macey to come down . Macey accidentally slipped and landed in handsome's arms . She rapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. And they both stared at each other under the moon light, macey put both her hands on his face and he quickly gave her a kiss , she knew this was coming so she decided to return the kiss , it was just a 10 second kiss not more . He put her back down asking her if she would want to be his girlfriend and she couldn't say no . Maybe the both liked each other for a year without knowing.
——————————-
Macey went back to her dorm and she couldn't sleep without thinking of ji won , when she first met him is when she came here 2 years ago , she was only 14 but they met at 15 , she was walking down the stairs when she accidentally fell on him he helped her out , then one day on the running field mo pushed her causing her to fall with ji won and from that day they became close . Macey closed her eyes and tried to sleep because she had training tomorrow morning. Thursday was such a busy day for her .

At the and they were meant to fall for each other .