59

___________________________
I am so sad this story is loosing readers I am working so hard I posted the last chapter 6 days ago and it only has 45 views this story used to get 100 views over night and now look at it , I put my all into this I got into fights because I supported Logan . I will always do this story is part of me . I don't wanna loose anything, the story might be boring but this story is coming to an end I am sorry I am trying to hold tears because I feel you guys hate this story . Tell me how I can improve this I love when you dm me on ig : graaace.bb please guys dm me if u want to . Even tho I am working on another story this one is part of me. 51k is a big number of readers I am happy but I feel everyone lost interest in this . Happy reading bye guys .
——————————-

Macey went thru the doors and everything was silent logan passed out on the sofa and Brendan was to . Macey saw some blankets and then decided to cover them , she covered Brendan then when she wanted to cover logan he decided it was funny to clutch her .

She let a gasp , Brendan woke up pretty cranky and Logan was just laughing. The most awkward part was Macey's position. She was basically clutched by her arms and while that happened she was held in the air over Logan .( lol this makes no sense to u )

Her hands got tired after that , so she gave up and decided to just sit on his chest . They talked about five minutes then her eyes closed.

« so like all you did was chat ? »
He waited for a response but he didn't get one back. He looked sideways to see macey passed out on him with her hands over him . He got up making sure not to wake her up , and he started taking her shoes off . He put her bag aside and he slowly held her making sure her heads is on his shoulder . He got to her room and he put her in bed making sure he covers her and then he gently unbraid her tight braids .

And he let her sleep in peace.

___________
7:30 Am

« mace , yo lil Macey wake up you need to get ready » Logan whispered while shaking her up .
« no let me sleep in peace i didnt sleep at all , pleaseu » she whined and cried.
« then ama do this my way » he went down and got pancake then waited till she opened her eyes .
« NO LOGAN AISH DONT DO THIS I  AM UP , DONT PUT HIM  BESIDE ME » she said as she got up . She was walking with half her eyes closed so she tripped over a pair of shoes making Logan laugh hysterically about it .

She went to the bathroom and washed up her face , then when she was completely awake she went out to get dressed . She decided to wear some maverick leggings and a black and white maverick hoodie . She put on her shoes and she went downstairs to see kong standing on the stairs . « aw young doggie is scared of the stairs » she picked up kong and went with him downstairs.

« Gooooood moooorning again people in this house , whats for breakfast? » macey asked as she yawned.
« pancakes » Brendan replied.
« isnt this cruel like eating pancakes beside pancake? » she asked
« meh i dont know anyways start eating before food gets cold »
Macey started eating her pancakes silently while she watched mans not hot.
————————
9:30
—————
After her tutor came , she asked her to introduce herself in an expository paragraph  . They had a 1 hour study session then she left .

« sooooo how was it ? » logan snuck behind her and asked .
« it was good but kinda boring, and can we go to school ? i wanna get all my books and belongings .»
« I know it is because you are studying alone but isn't it better, plus on the bright side you can wake up when ever you want and then you have time to do whatever you want » he said while he smiled and picked the yeti keys .

Macey nodded and then she went to get kong , so they can leave to school .

———————
At school
—————
Macey got down of the car and went inside the school she went straight up to her locker and she opened it , she heard it click 4 times before all the small pieces of paper fell on the floor . She took one up and read it analyzing it carefully.

She started taking the books out of the locker and putting them in her bag she removed her polaroids with aj and put them in the small slit . She stood there for a minute remembering that she has some books in her English class .

She went up to the english class and knocked on the door gently. She slowly entered the class and she heard all the students whispering and humming she greeted the teacher and him if she can take her stuff . She took all the books she needed and went back to her locker .

While she slowly walked in the halls she saw a figure getting clearer as she stepped . She stood there to analyze the figure and she figured out it was aj . She walked to him with a smile on her face as she got closer .

He saw her and smiled widely she decided to walk faster so it wont take that much time to get to him . She got to her locker and she hugged him then they started talking after a minute or so another guy approached her this time it was Ethan. AJ clenched his fist while macey got hold of it so he wont attack the guy .

« MACEY what a surprise where have you been ? I missed you loads you know » she said in a sarcastic voice .
Macey didn't respond to him and continued to pack .
« I. ASKED A QUESTION SO ANSWER ME » his voice got higher and macey froze in place . Macey looked at him then she turned back and while she did that he held her arm .

In a matter of seconds she saw him falling down . She looked at AJ which was proud of what he had done . Ethan got up and then Aj got hold of his collar and pinched him on the locker . « IT looks like you love trouble next time you talk to macey or if you ever touch her or shout at her i swear to god i will hurt you even more . »
He let go of him and then Ethan went straight back to class.

« AJ ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND , YOU MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THAT , YOU DIDNT HAVE TO PUNCH HIM » she said as she tried to maintain a low voice.

When it comes to you i am out of my mind . He thought.
« i will do the impossible if someone does anything to you , so be careful Mace . » he said as he looked at his fingers. Macey shut her locker and then she hugged him goodbye .