29

Hell0

Jake took the laptop and sat beside macey covering maceys hole body with the blanket. 
He finished reading with a shock on his face he didn't know macey felt left out , he never thought her father abused her , never thought that a girl like her no one showed her love . He loved her he was her uncle , but he did not care about her just because she playing music or she sang . He let her sleep as the stars disappear .

4 days until school
1 day u till logan comes back

Macey woke up , to birds singing, and kids screaming, and playing songs . Jake has started his vlog . She got up and she saw herself on the roof . She peeked to see why the noise was that loud and she saw jakepaulers . She saw her laptop shut , and thought she had shut it at night . She took the 2 blankets and threw them over the the ladder, then she did the same for the pillows . And then went down putting them in the washer . She looked over at everyone she ignored them jake knew why so he called her .
Jake : mace come here and help your uncle with breakfast.
Macey : sorry i cant i have things to do .
Jake : mace , c'mon please .
Macey: ok but keep in mind , i am doing this just because you said please .
Chance : whats up grumpy cat ?
Macey : iam not chance .
Chance : then you are little grumpy cat .
Macey : chance stop it please .
Chance : no little grumpy cat .
She turned around while he was leaving and jumped on his back . he ran wit her around the house .
Chance : welcome back macey .
Macey : now put me down .
Chance : no , not until you say the magic sentence .
Macey : please put me down ?
Chance : is this a question or an answer ? He said holding her above the lagoon.
Macey : answer . She said while throwing her phone on the grass .
Chance : WRONG . He said while throwing her in the lagoon .

Chance sat there laughing at her while she made her way up .
Macey : MR CHANCE I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS , AND DONT TALK TO ME .
Chance : okay you little grumpy cat . OW  that hurt he said while he raised his hand .

Macey knew she should have not touched him so

Cliffhanger wow
Btw beautiful people i am so happy that this story is growing very fast and you are showing love , so i want to update more because these chapters are pre written and they are events that happened in the past so , i will try to update so i can start writing recent events . I really wanna write a bts ( rapmonster) fanfic after this story is over and i really wanna continue this story ( p . 2 ) what happens when she grows up . So yeah should i do it or no. But i want to write a bts fanfic so bad . Anyways love and peace bye bb's
\_( ^ _ ^ )_/

 Anyways love and peace bye bb's \_( ^ _ ^ )_/