42

She sat beside him on the couch and she waited until he spoke .
+
Logan : um you didn't tell me alot about your parents . He said looking at macey that was not making eye contact with him .

Macey : no i did , i told you they were amazing . Now if you would you excuse me i have to sleep .

Logan : macey you have to face the truth, those scars of yours are not just from you , your d-ad gave some to you . Macey please be honest.

Macey: n-o that  is  a  not   True .

Logan : it is . He said while he had a felling of a gulp holding him back .

Macey : how did you find out logan , how did you  , jake iam right he did . I cant believe you told him to do something like this .

Logan : i did not , but he saw your laptop. Macey you need to trust us .

Macey : when i will be able to i  wi-i-ll . She said while tears were spilling on her face . 

Logan : please macey don't make this harder . Just tell me i can help you , we all can you are surrounded by people that love you and are willing to help you . His voice was getting higher .

Macey started freaking out , evan walked in the house , non of them saluted him .

Macey : i   can't   be  helped  anymore. Iam   sorry log-a-n . 

She said in a calm voice turning back to go to her room . Logan got up and stopped her , and gave her a warm hug . The hug was special to her because, he wants to help her forget her past . Evan was still watching them , he understood what was going on , at that time .

+
Macey : sometimes it is hard , to forget what happened to you . She said while sobbing.
Logan : i know it is , but when you need help getting over something , or doing something you just have to ask for it . He was heartbroken when he was saying this . But he had to help her .
+
He lifted her legs of the ground , and she was still hugging him , he sat on the couch with her , still realizing she was sobbing. He patted her on the back and she fell asleep after a minute or two .
✖︎
✖︎ Hello don't forget to vote ✖︎

   ("▔□▔)
✖︎ Story will have a massive plot twist, so dont hate me please✖︎

("▔□▔)