60

2 years later
———————
Macey was gonna be examined tomorrow in biology , math and chemistry .
She had studied hard with her tutor for this . She was finally on the edge of being accepted in the school of sciences. It was basically a school were kids take tests related to sciences and if they get accepted they are welcomed.

Macey also started going to a school of arts . And she studied music there , she had classes there every day .

By that said she was also accepted in school of sports. She never thought of being accepted but she always loved how everyone around her supported her . She had practice almost everyday . She worked hard on maintaining a healthy body . When macey couldn't come home because she might have been tired she spent the night in her dorm And was picked up the next morning .

She was still in contact with aj even tho her life was hectic , but she also met new people that shared same interests with her . She met ji-won the guy from the swimming team , he was pretty and loved hanging out with her at dinner time . Most of the track team told her to go for him but she didn't think he wanted to be more then friends.

Her transportation was not difficult at all since all her school where beside each other but on different blocks.

______________________
Present day
5:30 am
————————
Macey got up and looked at herself in the mirror those 2 years changed her and made her feel lucky , and today was the day she had to do her best .

She wore her pikachu onesie . She got all her books so she can resume studying. Macey had two hours of sleep last night because she was studying.

———————
She ate some cereals quickly.
And then got to work .
————
7:50
——-
Logan went downstairs to see macey at the table sobbing . He went up to her so he can talk to her .
———————-
His relationship with mace improved they now trusted each other and helped each other . He was more then proud that she was accepted to the schools of art and sports . She truly worked hard and he truly appreciated it . He didn't want her to go the school of sciences because he felt that is so much pressure on her .
——————————
He went up to her and put his hand gently on her back. He knew she was tensed about all of this . She had so much stuff to do . And she was been studying for this for about 3 months now .

He shut her books and put them aside. He looked down at her and he picked her up putting her on his shoulder. Even tho she was 16 he loved holding her .

The sat on the couch with her while she snuggled in his teddy bear arms . She didn't want to fail this because she wanted at least to make him proud . She wiped her tears and she spoke .

« dad i wanna say sorry if i let you down » she said .
« macey look at me , you have studied , went to two schools in the same time and you still apologize , you don't have to you are doing great and amazing but i dont want you to do this . I know you studied alot but this is gonna cause more pressure you won't have time to do your things. You need a social life to you havent gone out with your team or aj in weeks . »

Macey thought of what he said and analyzed each word . Maybe he was right maybe she needed a social life after all . She decided to call and cancel since she had practice today at school .

AJ

YOOOO MACE SUP I
WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE
SPECIAL TODAY OKAY ?
5:30 IN THE PARK I WILL SEE YOU
BYE .

———————
Macey wondered who this special person might be . She was done with her classes today so she was able to go .
————
She told logan she is leaving and she also packed her track suit , with some leggings and other items .
She always had extra clothes in her dorm .
_______

She got to the park and she saw aj with a girl a very pretty girl . She thought it was his cousin or sister.

——————
« macey you came , i want you to meet alex»
The brunette girl waved . Macey had a bad thought about this .

« sooo alex is your ........ ? »
« girlfriend actually » she said as she held his hand . Thats when Macey's face dropped . How many things happened when she wasn't around . What happened at school and what did she miss .

Macey had to put a happy face on , but after an hour she left without them noticing. On her way she spilled her tears thinking it was always gonna be aj and macey but she was wrong and now he found a new person of interest. She always waited to ask her on a date or something she always wanted more then friendship with him .

Dad 💕

Hey dad , i am wont be coming home
Tonight neither tmm i have practice
And training so i will see you after
Couple of days
Love you and take care💕💕 .

Okay no problem ♥️, but is
Everything alright? You
Seem of .

No everything is fine

———————-

Nothing was fine , she got to
The school campus
And directly started going up to her
Dorm , and while doing so she bumped into the handsome Ji won , she kept walking upstairs.

———————
Ji won pov
Yah there is definitely something wrong with her .she would never ignore me and she would always look at me not the ground . I have to talk to her after all i do love her .
————
Ji won tried slowly to sneak into the girls dormitory even tho he might get in trouble.
———————
He got to the door which said :
Macey paul / track team
Samantha black / track team
—————-
He knocked on the door quickly , no response, he did that again and again and again until it opened. He snuck past her since floor advisor was gonna see him . And he quickly sat on the floor .
Macey closed the door and locked it .
————————-
« YAH WHAT ARE YOU D- » ji won shut Maceys mouth before she shouted even more . He let go of her when she bit him.

« gosh macey did you have to do this »
« ji won you snuck into the dormitory what is wrong with you the advisor will kill you she would think we are doing something wrong »
« but we arent , so i dont see the problem in sneaking in and talking to you so lets talk mace »
« ji won everything is fine »
He went up to her and took her hands , he mimicked her by saying everything is fine .

They both stopped and looked at each other maybe , maybe ji won was the one , maybe it wasnt just Aj .

Ji won squished her face and then ........

Posted : 1:03 am