100K reads?!

Guys, this is huge! I've been so touched by all your support and sometimes it still surprises me that I still get notifications that someone added this to a reading list or that someone commented or voted. 

I'm so thankful to all of you guys and I feel as if I owe you something huge but right now, I can't think of something. 

Sometimes I think back on this story and want to make like a future take or something but then there's always Adelaide in the back of my mind telling me that her story had been told and that I shouldn't waste time on it. That there are other women who have their story to share. 

Sometimes she encourages me to make a Klaroline fic set in this universe, I'm not sure though because I never hear Caroline nor Klaus talking to me and telling me their story. 

Maybe one day. 

Until then, I just want to thank you all for making this happen. It has been an honour to write this for you, I truly appreciate you staying with me through this adventure but right now, I'm on another one. 

These days there is a Korean idol talking to me with the name of Sul Li. I've already written the first part of her story with KPOP idol Jungkook and am currently in the works of writing the second part. 

Perhaps there will be a third part but until now, Sul Li has not been saying anything about it. 

If you're a BTS fan or KPOP fan, I invite you to read that story as well. You'd make me very happy with it. 

Anyway, thank you! I love you all and I hope to see you again in another story!