Chapter Nine - Making up once more.

A fiery rage hissed through my body like poison, needing a demanded release in the form of violence.

I almost felt bad for Gil as we began to spar, Gil might be tough but, fighting me whilst I was mad- is a whole different level.

It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off me like ferocious waves. Throwing punch after punch towards the boy in front of me, he managed to dodge most of them but there would be one straw hit of which he would consume.

After around ten minutes of sparring and fighting each other, we moved on to sword practice which was a much better way to diffuse my anger, I felt as if I could finally deal some damage with my cutlass- but not on Gil, he didn't deserve it.

The sharp clashes of cutlasses engulfed the sea air, a slight grunt here or there, as both of us tried to become the leader of the fight and give us more of a chance of winning. My Cutlass swung into the edge of his own as I tried to take a swing from above but he easily blocked it, allowing both to have a tough push against each other but neither of us winning. As I retracted my cutlass to stop them from interlocking, he tried to hit my side but I dodged and connected our cutlasses once more.

We began to push against each other's blades again, a resilient fight to be the strongest over all but as I retracted and swung my cutlass towards him, I heard a presence behind me.

"Calm down, princess. You're not trying to kill him" A deep Scottish accent decided to comment on my fighting, making me we whip around to face him, my cutlass now aiming towards him as small beads of sweat began to trickle down my forehead from the vigorous sparring.

"Woah, Elle? Calm down, it's me" He clarified to me and I raised my cutlass a touch higher
"Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted
"What are you talking about?!" He countered, almost with an equal amount of strength as I had in my voice
"Mal... You dated my sister. You said you always hated her!" I exclaimed, his sky blue eyes widened slightly as if he was confused on how I knew before beginning to speak

"It wasn't anything serious, Elle, you have to believe me"
"Then why didn't you tell me, Harry?!" I argued as he placed his gloved covered palm against the blade of my sword and pointed it towards the ground

"Because it was nothing! She's not the one I want to be with Ellie! She was a small fling when we were young!" He told me as I begun to retract my cutlass and slide it into my belt, I know it was small and meaningless but I wish he would have told me. They were meant to hate each other, not be dating...

"Trust me Ellie-" He began but I instantly cut him off
"How can I trust you Harry?! Especially when you leave 'insignificant' facts like these out! You should have told me about you and my sister because it makes me feel like the insignificant one! Now I just feel like the rebound from my sister." I confessed to him, my tone getting quieter and quieter until only he could hear the last sentence.

He took a step towards me, reaching his hands out towards me and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his chest
"Ellie, you're everything but a rebound, your sister and I were nothing. We thought it might be good for the rival gangs but it backfired and the last thing I wanted was to hurt you. I don't know what I would do without you" He murmured into my shoulder and I pulled my arms around his next

"I'm sorry for blowing up at you" I apologized
"And me for not telling you" He added, we pulled apart and I grabbed my coat so that we could make our way to Uma's and I wanted to have a shower seeing as I just had a vigorous training session.

"Can I join you, Princess" I heard Harry smirk from behind me
"In your dreams" I laughed and he winked at me
"You're always in mine" He added, causing me to roll my eyes at him before making my way upstairs, above the chip shop.