Chapter Thirteen - Coronation day!

This is it, the day of the young prince's coronation and the day of which Mal was to steal Fairy Godmother's Magic wand and free us villains from the Isle.
The coronation is to be broadcast on live Tv- even here on the Isle so that we could watch our new monarch be crowned.

For once, Harry was up early and by the time that I awoke, had already showered and changed into his light ripped shirt and low slung, dark trousers.
"Babe? Why are you up so early?" I murmured, pulling my body upwards so that I was leaned against the wooden head board
"Well, actually, I'm not early, I just let you sleep in, princess" He explained in a soft voice as my mind was still adjusting to waking up. I gestured that I had heard him by nodding as my eyes began to slid shut again, I let out a small yawn and forced my body to wake up.
"Someone was definitely tired after last night" Harry smirked, turning back around to look at my fatigued form.
"Oh shut up" I groaned and grabbed the closest thing to me, of which was a pillow, throwing it over in Harry's direction and getting a clear hit against the top of his head.

"Hey! That was uncalled for" He chuckled, lightly throwing the pillow back but missing on purpose.
"Just come here, you twit" I mumbled as I held my arms out and formed grabbing motions with my hands, he complied with my plead, walking towards me and laying down beside me on the bed, proceeding to snake his muscular arms around my waist and pull me into him.
I swiftly melted into the embrace as I laid my head down on his cloth covered chest and tangled our legs together.

"It's coronation day today" Harry's deep voice whispered against my ear as his lips grazed the soft skin beneath it. The small yet loving action made my breath hitch in my throat and my skin shiver, what this boy could do to me.
"Mal'd better pull this off" I exclaimed as I tilted my head up to look at Harry who nodded in agreement
"We'd better get up" Murmured Harry, I let out a soft groan causing him to chuckle at my actions; as I tried to pull him closer so he wouldn't leave the embrace.

About an hour, and a lot of complaining later, we had gotten up and dressed, beginning to make our way to Uma's for the daily call and handing out today's chores to the lower crew.
We arrived, expecting the shop to be full of awaiting crew, but instead, it was littered with the other common islanders and a few of the workers

"There you two are! Where have you been?" Uma bellowed from the front counter, she looked to have been up for a while- unlike us, and was dressed in a brown and teal corralled dress, dark blue pinafore tied around her waist and her normal tricorn captains hat.

"Resting?" I questioned myself as I made my way over to where Uma was standing
"Well, today we have a lot to do. With the coronation and everything coming up, we have many things to clear up along the isle" Uma explained as she grabbed a tray of food from one of the few workers and shoved it along the table to me
"Ellie, that will be your job whilst Harry, you will be watching the crew and making sure the final touches to the ship are finished" She added, I nodded to show that I understood what she wanted us to do
"Aye aye captain" I joked as I hurriedly tucked into my plate of food, shoving it down my gob as quickly as possible so that I can get a start on my job.

Harry, who had not gotten his food yet and was still waiting for the workers, sauntered his way over the top of the counter and begun to pick pieces of food from my tray.
"Oi, get your own" I exclaimed as I swatted his hand away, causing him to pout at me
"Not gonna work on me, babe" Finishing the last pieces of fish on my tray and glancing back up towards Harry.

His shining, dark brown orbs were looking directly into my own blue eyes and his features formed in an upset array of emotions, he looks so damn cute...
"Fine! You can have the squid, hooky" I gave in and slid the tray towards him who had now adopted a look of joy, he reached over the table and pressed his lips against my own for a short moment to show his gratitude, before returning back to my food and picking out the squid- I don't really like squid much anyway, it's too slimy.
After he had finished the leftovers of mine, his food had arrived anyway so he passed over a handful of soggy potato slices onto my tray. I gave him a slight kiss to show my gratitude, turning back down to my tray as a bell rang through the shop noticing us that someone had arrived.

"Gil!" Uma called as the amiable, cheery pirate walked into the shop.
"Hi Uma" He smiled back and grabbed a tray, moving over to the hole in the wall where he fills his tray up of proteins and nutrients.

"Looks like you are just training again Gil, at least until the coronation" Uma explained to him, Gil's face fell slightly as he looked back down at his food and sat on the seat next to me,

Gil is always training as there isn't much else for him to do- let's just say he isn't the brightest pirate around.

"Why don't you help me with some of my jobs? You're a great thief" I asked Gil, his face light up as he swiftly raised his head, looking over at Uma for permission, she simply shrugged.
"Go for it, but I need you back for the coronation, dawn at the latest" She stated clearly as she pointed at the two of us who then proceeded to cheer and high five each other.

"Hey! What about me?" Harry pouted as he looked over at Gil and I.
"You're to watch over the ship, hook" I teased and leaned over the counter towards him, brushing my lips against his own before gently pulling back and resting our foreheads together.

"You'd better be back in one piece, princess" He murmured as one of his hands snaked just above my waist, the part of my skin that wasn't hidden by the wood between us."When have I not" I replied before placing a chaste kiss on his lips

"I love you" he whispered, so only I could hear him. This shocked me slightly we've only been dating for a few days, but seeing that we've been wanting this for years maybe? Everything is moving so quickly, but I couldn't imagine a life without Harry, I truest do love him too.

The way his husky, deep voice causes butterflies to emerge from my insides, how with a mere touch against his soft lips, make me feel so at home.

"I love you too" I whispered back, and with one more light kiss against Harry's lips, Gil and I left the shop to begin with today's jobs.