Superfriends With Benefits:Supergirl-Part 2

I do not own Supergirl or any or its characters, just gay for lots of these characters. 

"Now is that any way to treat a woman?"

      With a quick glace at you and eyes like the bluest of lakes she launched up into the sky, taking the robber with her. In a matter of minutes she was back, landing in front of you with a small smile. "He's all taken care of, miss." She said, gazing at you with those eyes of her. Those eyes, that looked remarkably similar to Kara's.. Kara. You frowned as you remembered the rest of your evening, and the disappointing lack of events it held.

"Thank you.." You said, being polite, but you weren't really in the mood for chit chat. "Thank you for saving me, but i- I should be going, there's someone i have to go talk to."

This seemed to peak her interest. "Well, why don't I escort you where you need to go, its not safe this time of night on the streets. And maybe you can tell me whats on your mind."

You hesitated for a moment, before nodding and walking back out onto the sidewalk. There was something about her, you felt like you could tell her anything, and that didn't just come naturally to you. It took at least a month for you to completely open up to Kara. Kara.. who you were angry with at the moment. You sighed, and the two of you began to walk down the street,

You told Supergirl about your anniversary dinner, how your girlfriend Kara had stood you up, your two hour long wait, and how it made you feel. You felt angry, hurt, a little betrayed, but most of all, you felt lonely. Kara always being gone for so long, so often, always with little to no apology or reassurance, it was starting to seriously hurt.

Supergirl frowned as you said this, but kept quiet, a contemplating look on her face. You pulled the flaps of your coat together, looking down. "But, that's how it is, you know? When you love someone?" You said quietly as the two of you arrived at the entrance to Catco Worldwide Media.

She stopped, and looked at you for a moment, disbelief on her face. "I'm sure she loves you back just as much, if not more.." She mumbled softly, and you gave her a little smile. "Thank you, for walking me here. Have a good night, Supergirl." You said, giving her a little wave as you entered the building. You watched her take off before heading inside and up to Kara's office.

Nothing much had changed about the place since you had started your internship six months ago, except for a couple of pictures in frames on her desk. You picked one up, the one nearest to the edge. It was a picture of the two of the two of you at a baseball game Lena Luthor had given Kara tickets to for her birthday.

You smiled a bit, turning as you heard heels clipping against the floor and stop just outside the door. Kara readjusted her glasses, looking extremely regretful, like she was going to cry.

"Y/N, I-.. I'm so sorry, our anniversary, I completely forgot, I-" She started, and you walked over, silencing her with a gentle kiss. "Hey.. It's okay.." You said, brushing a stray hair that had fallen out of her ponytail away from her face and looking into those beautiful eyes. "It's not okay, It's reallty not. I've been neglecting you, and I know it must hurt, I'm so sorry, Y/N.." She said, and you shook your head.

"Kara.."

"I mean it, Y/N the last thing I want is to hurt you.." There was a sadness in her eyes that you never wanted to see again. "Kara, I told you, I'm okay.. a friend helped me understand. I know your work is important to you. Maybe, we can have a night once in a while where we come home early, and spend some time with each other. I think that would work, yeah? And no skipping out by either of us, right?"

"Right." She said, cupping you face in her hand. "I love you, Y/N.. I hope you know that..." Your heart was pounding as a small smile lit up your face. "I love you too, Kara.." You both leaned closer and ended the conversation with a wonderful kiss, before you pulled away, resting your foreheads against each other.