Always: Alex- Part 3

I don't own Supergirl or any of it's characters, although I wish I did. Also, Happy Easter everyone! I don't really celebrate Easter for the religious aspect of it, but I do enjoy getting together with family for lunch and getting to see everyone. I thought this would be a cute little idea, so congrats on getting two chapters in one day, lol.

You hummed nervously to yourself as you put your earrings in, looking in the mirror and biting your lip. It had been a long time since you had seen Kara, and you were nervous about that for sure, but you had never met her and Alex's mother before. You huffed anxiously as you fiddled with one strand of hair that refused to listen to you. You had to look presentable. You were having Easter brunch with Alex and her family, and oh jeez were you nervous about this. What if Ms. Danvers didn't like you? What if you and Kara didn't get along? What if, what if, what if.

You groaned and leaned against the bathroom sink, hanging your head. You could not mess this up. You'd never forgive yourself if you did.

There came a little rap on the door, and you turned to see Alex standing in the doorway. She was wearing flower patterned short sleeved  dress shirt, and slacks, smiling as she looked over at you. She leaned against the doorframe, a little amused smile on her face as she took in your sundress and earrings, and the slight amount of makeup you had put on.

"Everything okay in here?" She asked, and you sighed, looking at the mirror and messing with the rogue strand. "Yes. No. I.. I don't know." You sighed as you became frustrated with the thing. She walked over, brushing it away from your face. "What's wrong?"

You relaxed a bit, but you were still obviously on edge. "What if something goes wrong? What if I mess this up, or- or your mother doesn't like me, or-" she cut you off, lifting your chin up and gently pressing her lips to yours.

You melted into the kiss, sighing as she pulled away, smiling softly at you. "She's going to love you." You pursed your lips, but tried to look on the positive side of things. "Yeah.."

"You look beautiful." She said, and you couldn't help but scoff. "I can't believe I'm wearing a sundress for you.." you teased, reaching up and grabbing onto her shirt, pulling her into you. She smiled and kisses you again, and butterflies fluttered in your stomach. You still hadn't gotten quite used to that. To the fluttering, and the churning, and the taste of her. It was all fairly new still. And my, was it fantastic.

Alex's kisses were like nothing you had ever felt. The kisses you and Kara had shared were hot and heavy and fervent. Lena's kisses were tentative, almost hesitant. But Alex.. Alex's kisses were slow and tender, soft and full of emotion, and everything her. They were just right.

You pulled away, smiling. "We should probably get going. We don't want to be late." She chuckled and nodded, taking your hand. "Let's go then."

You arrived just on time, hand in hand with Alex. The two of you stood outside the Danvers' family home, ready for whatever happened inside after that moment. Alex gave your hand a little squeeze, and knocked on the door.

A minute or so later, there were footsteps, and hurrying toward you was Eliza Danvers, opening the door wide and grinning at the sight of her daughter.

She pulled Alex into her arms, hugging her tightly and rocking her side to side. "Oh Alex! Honey it's so good to see you! I feel like we haven't seen each other in ages!"

She turned to you then, surprising you by taking your hand in hers. "And you must be Y/N. It's so nice to meet you, dear." She smiled, and you smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too, ma'am."

"Oh, please, call me Eliza." She said, stepping back and holding the door open. "Come inside, come inside! You're just in time."

Alex looked to you as her mother left to go back inside. "What did I tell you?" She grinned, and you breathed a sigh of relief. "That I was overreacting?"

"Not exactly, but basically." She chuckled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to your lips. You smiled as she left you into the house, ready to enjoy the Easter Holiday with your girlfriend and her family.