*AUTHORS NOTE*

Okay, so let me just say that navigating this story, and figuring out how to move from character to character while being able to plausibly explain why.. it was fun, and little more than challenging. But I enjoyed it. Unfortunately now, I've run out of ideas. Soooooo...

I will be now on, from this point forward, being doing one- two- and three- shot prompts with any of the previously mentioned characters, with no correlation to one another.

I'll be coming up with them on my own, but I'll also be leaving it up to you guys to decide what you want as well. Just write your requests in the comments box of this authors note, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! 👍

Some rules, however:

1. If I do a shot of a character, I'll have to do someone else before I can do another of that same character.

For example: if I just did a Kara chapter, and you request a Kara chapter again, you're going to have to wait for me to do another request/idea first.

2. I won't repeat any prompts, unless there's a huge request for it. If I've already done it with another character, I probably won't write it again, but if a ton of you all want it, sure, I'll give it another spin.

I'll post all two- and three- shots at the same time, so there won't be a wait for the other parts. If there's only one chapter of a shot posted, it means there's only one. Not two or three.

THINGS I WILL WRITE:

*fluff

*smut

*heartwarming content that is pleasant to read

THINGS I WILL NOT WRITE:

*Anything including possibly triggering or sensitive content, such as self-harm, abuse, rape, or anything even remotely as serious as that.

And lastly, I just wanted to thank you all so much for everything, and for reading my Supergirl stories. You all encourage me so much, and I couldn't write the way I do without you all backing me. I owe this story's success to you, and I owe the 35k reads on this story all to you as well. Thank you so much, for your reads, your votes, and your comments- they bring me so much joy, and warm my heart when I see the notifications in my inbox.

I hope you all stick around for more super content- (I am so sorry I had to make at least one pun- please forgive me!!)