Oh Jeez: Supergirl is Kara-Part 1

I do not own Supergirl or any of its characters, I'm just really gay and bored.

      "Mm.. Kara.. close the curtains..." You groaned, curling up on your side and reaching an arm out to wrap around your girlfriend's waist as the sun shined through the window. You were met with a bare sheets however as you frowned and opened your eyes, sitting up and stretching. "Kara?" 

      You were the only one laying in the bed, and you shivered against the breeze blowing through the open window. You sighed, knowing it was inevitable, that your bliss couldn't last forever. You grabbed the blanket that had fallen off the bed sometime during the night and you.. activities, wrapping it around yourself and your significant lack of clothing. You felt yourself blushing, but shook your head, smiling despite yourself. 

      She was... something else. She had been so unlike the Kara most everyone knew, the awkward, bubbly, cute Kara Danvers. She had been so confident, so in control, and incredibly sexy. You shook those thoughts from your head as you stood, walking over to the window and shutting it, looking out onto the city below. 

      You exited the bedroom, walking out to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast, maybe a cup of coffee, when you stopped in your tracks. Supergirl stood in your kitchen, pan frying several sizzling slices of bacon and humming to herself. 

      Once you regained control of your voice, you coughed into your fist, and her head whipped around faster than you could blink. She stared, at you, mouth agape, before setting the spatula she was using down and slowly taking a step toward you. "Y/N.. I can explain." 

      You pulled the blanket around you tighter, blushing bright red as you looked around, noticing Kara's glasses and keys on the coffee table. You looked back at Supergirl, steeling your gaze. "Where's Kara? What are you doing in our apartment at- what time is it?" You looked at the clock on the wall beside her. "10? What are you doing in our apartment at 10 in the morning? Making breakfast.."

      Supergirl gulped, taking another step forward, which you countered with a step back. Your mind was racing. Where was Kara? She wouldn't go anywhere without her glasses, and she couldn't get anywhere without her keys either. 

      That's when it hit you. Your eyes widened as you stared at her. "Kara...?" She pursed her lips and sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I can explain..." She started, and your jaw dropped. You shut your mouth and stormed over to her. She winced, expecting you to be upset. However her eyes shot wide open as you grabbed her by the front of her super suit, pressing your lips to hers. 

      You pulled away just as her eyes fluttered closed and she wrapped her arms around your waist. "That actually explains a lot.." You chuckled slightly, giving her a small smile as she reached up and brushed your bangs from your face. "So, you're not mad I kept this from you?" 

      "Oh I wouldn't say that, but I think I understand. Your job is dangerous, for you and the people you care about. I don't blame you for not queuing me in." You draped your arms around her neck. "But..." 

      "But?" Kara asked, smirking as she toyed with the edge of the blanket, her fingers brushing the bare skin of your hip, sending a shiver down your spine. 

      "Well, Supergirl, show me just how super you can be." You whispered, squealing as she turned off the stove and lifted you up bridal style with seemingly no effort, speeding into the bedroom and setting you on the bed as she leaned over you. "As you wish."