Lets Try This Again: **Surprise, because I'm evil**

I do not own Supergirl or any of it's characters, and while I love Sam, there are still so many beautiful ladies that deserve a chance at some love too. Please forgive me!

** WARNING: MATURE CONTENT**

You and Ruby sat on the curb outside the ice cream parlor, digging in to large scoops buried in waffle cone. The sun beat down outside, sweltering, and Ruby wiped the sweat from her brow. You copied her, before taking a bite of your favorite ice cream flavor.

"Thanks for the ice cream, mom." Ruby said, and you found yourself smiling at the name. "Of course, kid. You think I'd let you melt out in this heat without something to cool you off?"

She shook her head, beaming as she scooped a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "Nope!" She grinned.

"Good." You chuckled, draping an arm over her shoulders. "Now let's devour these suckers, and go to the Splash Pad."

Her face lit up. "Woah really?!" You laughed and nodded as she scarfed down her ice cream, grabbing you by the hand and pulling you down the sidewalk. "Come on, come on, come oooooon mom!"

"Okay, okay!" You laughed as the two of you made your way through the city, toward the outline in the distance of the water park. Ruby was beyond excited, and the sight made your heart swell. You could get used to this. The feeling of her hand in yours, that excited smile on her face... God, you loved this kid. You couldn't wait to officially be her parent.

No sooner did the thought cross your mind, as something happened. Something changed. The feeling was gone. You had no time, not even a second, before you were ripped from the moment, and launched into the light.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You launched out of your bed, breathing heavily as your stomach recovered from it horrifying drop.

"Ruby.." the name passed over your lips quietly. It was familiar. Like you had seen her, faintly. You could just barely remember her eyes.. but that was it. You shook your head.

It was just a dream. You weren't suprised you didn't remember it, you never did remember them. There were too many to remember, some of them too real for you to want to hold on to.

You laid back down in your bed, the sheets soft against your skin, and you hummed as you felt your wife drape her arm over you, pressing comfortably to your back, fitting like two pieces of a puzzle.

"Good morning.." she mumbled, her accent rich and delightful. You never tired of it. Rolling over to face her, you smiled softly at her through half-lidded eyes, heavy with morning drowsiness. "Good morning." You sighed, wrapping your arms around her waist and laying your head against her perfect, soft chest, placing a kiss to her collarbone.

She opened her eyes, an amused and daring expression flickering in the cool crystal pools. "That's one way to wake me.." she murmured, running her hands through your long h/c hair, a loving and slightly sensual smile gracing her lips.

God you loved those lips. You smiled, pushing yourself up to place a chaste kiss to them, in their pillowy perfection. She grinned delightedly as she wrapped her arms around your neck, laughing as you lifted yourself up, now on top of her, peppering her face and neck with kisses, trailing down her perfect chest- you made sure to pay attention to every little mole and freckle that decorated her body, every perfect imperfection that you adored about your wife.

Her laughter was slowly retracted as she traded it for quiet gasps, her tanned face flushed as her hands gripped your back.

You trailed your kisses lower and lower, between the valley of her breasts, across her ribs, her navel, lower and lower, until finally-

"Imra, Y/N, you guys missed the morning meeting aga-" Mon El opened the door to your room, and looked up from a little hologram projected from his ring. His face flushed, and before he could say anything, horribly in shock, the door slammed shut in his face. You looked back to Imra, who was blushing in both embarrassment, and what you guessed was aggitation at the intrusion.

"Please continue." She breathed, her accent thick with need as she pulled you to her. You locked lips with her, letting your hands trace the familiar patterns of her body and you nipped lightly at the underside of her jaw. "Don't worry, Mon Idiot won't be back for a while. I'll make sure to take as long as I need, to keep him away." You purred, and she gasped in your ear as you continued where you left off.