A Tale of Two Cities: Part 2(Alex)

I do not own Supergirl or any of its characters, I'm just a useless lesbian who caters to the people when I'm not in a Monster-induced coma tripping Katie McGrath and I's wedding. You know. Like a useless lesbian.

But anywaaaaaay, on with Part 2 of A Tale of Two Cities, which is titled that way because I couldn't think of anything else but you know what I'm going to make it work because I'm just. That. Good.

I'm sorry this took so long to come out- I've had a massive case of writers block lately, but I'm trying to push past it lol. Enjoy🤟😜

Oh! And MATURE CONTENT BTW

"Come on in." You brushed your hair behind your ear as you opened the door wider, beckoning for Alex to enter. She smiled, nodding as she did so.

"So, what do you want to start with?" She asked, setting her bag down on the counter top and turning to look at you.

You blinked, having zoned out a bit, only just hearing the words after a moment, and blushing profusely at the subtext. "U-um.."

You shuffled slightly in place, unsure how to answer that really. "You're horrible at chem, so maybe starting there's a good idea." She mused as she fished around in her bag for her chemistry book.

'Come on Y/N!' You thought to yourself as you watched her fish around for it, her back to you.
'Girl the hell up and make your move!'

It wasn't like you and Alex had never kissed before. It wasn't like you hadn't made out on the couch before. It wasn't like at times her hands hadn't gotten surprisingly close to surprising places- you found yourself getting sweaty, your heart racing at the thought.

No. This wasn't like those times. This kiss.. it was more than that. It was an invitation.

Steeling your nerves, you walked forward, putting your hand on her shoulder. Alex turned to look at you. "Hm?"

Before you could chicken out, you turned her so she was facing you, surprisingly, she complied as you did so, watching you carefully as her cheeks began to color. "Y/N?"

She was taller than you by a few inches, but you wouldn't have it any other way as you looked up into her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. Her arms settled around your waste, as your hands rested against her chest and the valley between her breasts. "I.." you breathed nervously, gulping as you glanced down. "If it's not too much trouble.. I was hoping we might skip chemistry tonight.." you looked back up at her, feeling her grip on your hips tighten slightly.

"...there's still math.. you're not um.. not doing so hot at math.." she gulped.

You felt your face flush. "Am I.. am I doing hot at anything else..?" You asked, biting your lip.

"Maybe one thing.." Alex gulped, leaning foreword into your hands as you slid them up to cup her face.

Her lips found yours, and your eyes fluttered closed as you felt them, soft and slightly chapped. You could taste her Dr. Pepper lipsmacker as she kissed you gently at first, but soon with a growing fervor.

Her hands lifted to your hips, lightly squeezing as you leaned into her, all but melting into her. Your hands slid over her shoulders and you draped your arms around her neck as your kisses began to grow hot and heavy.

Your eyes opened in surprise as her hands slid down, cupping your ass and hoisting you upward. Your legs wrapped around her waist as she set you down on the countertop, pushing her bag out of the way.

"Alex-" you gasped, your fingers tangling through her dark, tawny hair. As your lips parted, you felt her tongue slide through, hot and very very welcome where it found itself. Your grip on her hair tightened as she pressed her hips to yours, the both of you near panting at the exerting, yet very exciting activities.

"Bedroom?.." You panted against her lips, but she shook her head, pulling back. "I can't wait that long.. not now.." her kisses moved to your jaw, tenderly biting and sucking on the soft, supple skin of your neck. Her impatience and eagerness was actually rather hot, and your eyes rolled back as her lips found your pulse point.

"Couch then.." you managed to murmur, and Alex pulled back from you, although she seemed eager to have her mouth on you again. This wasn't going how you had thought it might at all, but you were very much enjoying it.

Your lips clashed a little sloppily in your haste as you both stumbled to the couch, Alex fiddling with the hem of your crop top and trying to pull it over your head. Once she had, you flopped down on the couch and she soon laid over top of you, laying waste to your breasts and your pert nipples now stiff with the cool air of the room.

You gasped as suddenly, a moist warmth
engulfed your left nipple, and you could feel her tongue swirling gently over the sensitive peak. Your stomach churned, and you clenched your jaw. It was such a new- wonderful, but strange- feeling. You didn't know where this new vigor had come from; this brazen attitude was new, for sure. Or, was it?

Had Alex always been this eager, and you hadn't noticed it? You supposed she did tend to be the one taking things to the next stage every time something like this started. Maybe that's why you had felt so ready for this. It wasn't just you who needed it.

Which is why you were surprised when you felt yourself start to sit up, removing Alex's hand from where it started to creep under the hem of your leggings. "Wait.." you breathed, and she looked into your eyes, seeming a little concerned.

"What?" She panted, glancing down at where you held her hand. "Did I- should I stop?" She went to remove her hand, and you shook your head, kissing her sweetly.

"I just.. wanted to tell you... I really like you a lot, Alex.." you murmured against her lips. "But for now.. can we not do anything.. with that yet..?" You blushed. "You can keep doing this-" you glanced at your chest and your erect, glistening, pink nipple, and back to her. "-if you want.. but.. I don't think I'm ready for all the way-"

Alex looked confused. "You.. you prompted this though.. you.. wanted to- you inferred.."

"The more I think about it.. I'm not ready for that.. maybe we can work up to it?"

For a moment, you were slightly unsure if Alex would be alright with it, seeming so eager before. But she surprised you, nodding. "Yeah. Of course." She assured you, leaning into you and kissing you on the forehead with those glossy lips of hers, although now they were almost entirely devoid of gloss.

And so, you spent the night cuddling with one another, enjoying the company and getting some actual studying done, believe it or now.