I Think Im Gonna Like It Here: Part 2 (Lena)

You sat with your legs crossed on the floor, sorting through boxes and looking for the shade you were missing from the lamp. Lena sat across from you, sorting through DVDs you had brought with you from your old flat.

"Quigley Down Under? Really?" She asked, looking up at you amusedly. You made a face at her. "Hey.. I love that one."

She surrendered, setting the DVD off to the side for later.

The two of you were sitting in the middle of the living room. The moving crew would bring your furniture the next day, so until then, you made due with a quilt spread out on the floor, two boxes of pizza off to the side and already opened and dug into, the lamp on in the corner of the empty room and bathing the two of you in soft yellow light. The sun had set ages ago, and it was about eight. You had a little under an hour before your friends showered up.

You and Lena hadn't told anyone about your relationship just yet. That's what tonight was for. Kara, Alex, Sam and Ruby would be coming over to see the new apartment, have a drink(not Ruby, Sam's daughter, obviously), and finally be told about your relationship.

You kept checking the clock every few minutes, and Lena started to notice. After about the twentieth time in half as many minutes, she put down the DVD's and got up, padding over to you and sitting down right across from you, her knees brushing yours.

"What's wrong, N/N(nickname)." She asked, taking your hands. You looked away from the clock and into your girlfriends gorgeous green eyes.

They were like emeralds, and everytime you looked in them, you felt like you were being drawn in, entranced somehow. You could never get over how beautiful she was. Her dark hair, black as the night sky, cascading over moonlit skin, dotted in the slightest dusting of little moles over her shoulders and arms. Your eyes raked her body, before landing on her face. You blinked, realizing you had zoned out.

"Y/N?" She asked, concerned. You shook your head. "I'm fine, babe." You assured her. "I just zoned out a little, sorry.." you gave her a small smile.

Meanwhile, your eyes were off again, taking in her angular face, her wide, deep set jade eyes, long dark lashes.. and those lips.. you hardly realized it as you were moving forward, gently capturing her lips with yours.

She raised her eyebrows in surprised, and you pulled back ever so slightly. "Sorry... I.. I just kinda got lost for a minute.. I just.."

"..really wanted to kiss me?" She finished, and you smiled as she grinned, grabbing you by the shirt and pulling you towards her.

You smiled as your lips came into contact with hers, practically moaning at the sensation, after wanting to feel their soft touch, but being unsure if she was feeling in such a mood. You were glad she was.

Your kisses became more passionate, heated as she pushed you back gently and straddled you, reaching with her hands under your shirt. The shirt she had given you after the whole shower debacle, another of the nights 'presents' as she put it.

"I can give you gifts.." She murmured against your lips, her hands tugging on your shirt and inching it slowly up and off your body, throwing it carelessly across the room. "..and I can revoke them too." She said huskily.

Your body flushed as it met with the cool air of the lofty apartment, now in nothing but your pajama shorts and the bra she had gifted you as well, part of a matching set. You couldn't help but wonder which gift she'd take it upon herself to revoke first.

Apperantly, neither. Her mouth left hot marks across you next, and you bit your lip to keep from gasping as her hands traced your sides, from your ribs to the edges of your hips- of which you were desperately trying not to buck in response to her movements.

"Lena.." you gasped out her name, your head tilted back, your fingers rigidly gripping the hardwood.

From the doorway, there was a cough, and Lena mercifully pulled back, letting you catch your breath. She looked over towards the door, while you allowed yourself to fall back against the floor, breathing heavily, your heart hammering in your ears.

Alex, Kara, and Sam stared at the two of you as through you'd both grown two extra heads, Sam covering Ruby's eyes and Alex covering the poor girl's ears.

"Girls..!" you heard Lena say, her voice filled with nervous enthusiasm. "You're early..."

They just stared, before finally Alex leg of of Ruby's ears and took off her shoe, throwing it at you. "YOU LESBIAN, YOU LEFT ME TO PAY RENT SO YOU COULD FUCK LENA?!"

Yours eyes widened and you leapt up off the floor, running farther into the apartment with a startled cry as Alex chased after you, working to get her other shoe off to use as a projectile.