Expectations: (Kara)

Now I have a lot of requests to get through, and I promise I will get to them all, but I think it's only fair that I do the ones I've put off first. So, without further ado-, requested by @savannahbuckley3 is an AU in which the reader and Kara find themselves married and expecting! Enjoy, thank you for requesting, and sorry for the wait!

"Kara-!" You laughed, grinning cheekily as your wife smothered you with kisses, wrapping her strong arms around you. "Kara Danvers!" You smacked her shoulder as her hands moved to the zipper on the back of your lacy white gown.

"What, Mrs. Danvers?" She laughed herself, planting a kiss tenderly in the underside of your jaw. You gasped at her forewarned, glancing back at the vineyard where your friends and family were all still gathered, celebrating your union. Kara has snuck you away for a moment, and you'd been pleasantly surprised to have her all but pepper your face in adoring kisses.

You reached back and moved her hand away from the zipper. "Maybe if you're lucky, tonight you can get me out of this dress. But for now, we have guests to entertain.." you teased, reaching up and pulling her close by her tie, her lips mere inches from your own. Her face flushed as you let go and pulled away, tucking your hair behind your ear and smiling softly at her as you turned and headed back to join the after party.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kara-!" You gasped, your back arching and fingers tangling in her waves of honeycomb hair, her curls long since kept as you pressed her closer, her lips working magically settled between your hips.

She had bypassed the honeymoon lingerie you'd bought for the occasion completely, throwing you onto the bed as soon as she'd burst through the door.

"Nngh- Ka- a-..ra...!" You managed to pant out in shallow breaths as your muscles tensed around her tongue. She held your hips down against the mattress, using her super strength in just the slightest amount. You were seeing stars as she lifted herself , swiping her thumb over those severely unfair glossy lips. You relaxed against the bed, looking up at her through half lidded eyes and the hint of a smirk. "....is that.. all you got..?"

She smirked back, leaning down to kiss you passionately. Your fingers tangled in her hair once again, tugging lightly. She groaned, settling her hips against your and grinding lightly. She loved it when you did that; when you burrowed your fingers in her perfectly styled waves and made a mess- almost as much of a mess as you usually were by morning.

"I'm going to make you scream to Rao.."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kara-!" You screamed, running as fast as your legs would carry you. You stumbled a bit, swearing as you stunned your bare toe on the baseboard while turning a corner in your apartment.

"Y/N! What is it?!" Kara came speeding in, looking panicked. You launched into her arms, burying your face in her neck. "Kara! Oh my god, Kara..!" You laughed into her neck, and while clearly still confused, she relaxed slightly to hear you laughing. "Y/N, what's going on?" She asked, holding you around the waist and pulling back to look you in the eyes.

You beamed as you lifted the little white stick, a grin breaking out as you watched her expression change, and her eyes widen. "Rao..." she breathed shakily, and for a minute, your smile faltered. But only for a minute. Kara's lips soon broke into a small smile, growing by the second as she gave a joyous cry, lifting you up effortlessly. You wrapped your legs around her waist and your arms around her neck as she kissed you ecstatically.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I guess.. I'm still just a bit confused." Your sister in law scratched the back of her neck. Even growing up with Kara, there were still some things she was in the dark about. Things she typically didn't want to know about her sister. You were all gathered in your apartment for game night, Alex and Sam sitting on the couch together, Lena in one armchair and you sitting in Kara's lap in the other. You were at this point almost four months pregnant, and loving every minute of it. Well, almost every minute. There were some uncomfortable aspects, but for the most part, it was fine.

Kara took every opportunity to spoil you. She gave you massages and kisses any time you asked and even when you didn't. She practically waited on you hand and foot, which in all honestly you found slightly ridiculous, but let her, enjoying seeing her so happy. "Kryptonian women can father children other women as well as men. I figured since Y/N is human we wouldn't have to worry about that. I guess I was wrong." She chuckled slightly, her hand delicately resting on your stomach as she kissed your cheek. You blushed and lifted your mug to your lips.

"I guess that makes sense...?" Alex thought it over. It didn't, but you know what this is a fan fiction I can do what I want so enjoy it okay?