Kara(Smut Chapter)

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOUNGER READERS, NAMELY ANYONE UNDER 18, BUT SINCE I KNOW NOBODY WILL FUCKING LISTEN TO ME, KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT YOU PERVY LITTLE PREPUBESCENTS, AND ALL YOU OLDER READERS ENJOY.

You sighed as you stepped in the door of your apartment, cracking your neck with a wince as you pulled the key out of the lock. You closed the door behind you, shuffling and setting your purse down on the counter, flopping down on the couch with a sigh. You checked the time- Kara and her friends from work would be out getting drinks for the next couple hours, so you had the apartment to yourself until she decided to come back.

You managed to dredge up the willpower to get up from the couch, stretching as you bent down and popped off your heels, sighing in relief as you wiggled your toes.

You'd been taking longer shifts at the office lately, trying to make a little extra. It was boring day in and day out, 14 hours a day, 5 days a week, and you could not wait to kick your heels off at the end of every day, treat yourself to a nice hot relaxing bath, and wait for your girlfriend to come home from CatCo, the DEO, or the bar.

You stretched your stiff arms and shoulder muscles on the way to the master bathroom off of your bedroom, stripping off your blouse and leggings as you walked in, turning on the hot water, letting it rocket out of the faucet and into the tub, steam filling the otherwise cool air.

You turned from the tub, letting it fill up. Turning toward the full-length mirror across from the tub, you unclipped your bra and shimmied out of your panties, looking yourself over in the mirror.

You modeled for yourself, holding in your stomach, admiring the curves of your waist; flowing out in wide hips and back to shapely legs. Bruises dotted your shoulders and thighs, although they were old, fading a yellowish color. Kara had thoughtfully gifted you each one, and you bit your lip in remembrance as you traced them with your fingers.

The room had filled with hot moisture, and you turned back to the bath, turning off the water pouring out of the faucet. The water was still, steam rising off of the surface in delicate wisps as you lowered yourself in, sinking into the steaming water with a moan.

It enveloped you to your neck, and you pulled your long wavy h/c hair up into a messy bun, letting the water just gently sear your skin. You leaned your head back against the rim of the tub, exhaling with a smile on your face. After a long while of basking, the heat starts to leech out of the water, and you get to your feet, standing and letting the water run over you. You step out and wrap yourself in a towel, draining the tub.

Checking the clock in your bedroom, you sigh. With your luck, and Kara's inability to get drunk, plus her moral code keeping her from leaving any of her colleages while intoxicated, she wouldn't be back for another several hours. Wonderful.

You dried yourself off, tossing your towel onto the bed and going into your closet to find something to wear.

As you did, you stumbled upon Kara's super suit, hanging on the body-mold hanger Winn had made her. You ran your fingers over the terse fabric, tracing the red, raised sutures along the arms and down the chest. She always looked so stunning in it, so regal; you wondered what you might look like in it.

There was no reason you couldn't find out. Kara wouldnt even be home for another few hours, you reasoned as you took it off the body mold. You'd put it back after you'd tried it on, you assured yourself as you pulled it on over your body. She never had to know, you thought, as you modeled in the bathroom mirror.

The curves of the suit were taut on you, fitting you nearly perfectly, although you were a little too short to meet Kara's height. As you admired the suit molded to your form, you faintly heard the front door open, and boots clip through the living room.