Lena(Smut Chapter)

I AM SO SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG TO GET THIS OUT IVE BEEN SOOOOOOO BUSY!! I PROMISE TO GET ALL CAUGHT UP ON REQUESTS, IM JUST WORKING ON A TON OF THINGS AT ONCE, SO, BARE WITH ME!

WARNING: THIS CONTENT IS RATED 18+, BLAH BLAH BLAH STUFF YOU WONT LISTEN TO, ENJOY!

"Lena, love- we can't cuddle for two seconds without Kara or L-Corp contacting you- this is supposed to be our time..." You whined, leaning your head over the back of the couch.

Lena rolled her eyes from where she laid with her head in your lap. She set down her phone on the coffee table, moving to sit up. She had just received a call from Kara, asking for an update on a sample of alien tech.  "You know I have important things to deal with at work.." she sighed.

As she moved to rise, your hand caught her waist, the other lifting her leg over yours, so she was straddling your lap. Her cheeks colored lightly. "Y/n.." she sighed, although amused, by the twinkle in her eyes.

"What..?" You purred, your hand slipping up her sides, your fingers tracing her back with a gentle, hot touch as you eased her shirt higher up her torso and ribs.

"I have to leave.." she murmured, leaning forward, her body pressing to yours. She had to, yes, but she was increasingly not wanting to.

"Mmhmm.." you muttered, your hands gliding back down, pushing the hem of her yoga pants down over her hips, exposing the lace beneath. Her lips ghosted over your own, before her phone rang, shattering the harmony of little sounds filling the room, Alex's DEO phone number popping up on the screen.

She sighed, and your hands detached from her hips. As she moved to get off of you, you placed a gentle kiss to her neck, sending shivers up her body.

"You're making this increasingly difficult.." she muttered, and you could feel her heart fluttering in her chest as she leaned in, locking lips with you, her breasts pressed against your chest.

You shifted your hips, and she saddled back into place, straddling your lap once again. You could feel her heartbeat through there as well.

You couldn't help but smirk at her, the action causing her to pull away from the kiss and angle her head towards your neck as you breathed in sharply. "That's my job isn't it..?" You breathed a small laugh, threading the fingers of your left hand through her dark umber waves. "..to make you so sexually frustrated you take a break from work~"

She scoffed into the bruises that would form in your neck within the next couple hours, her arm draping over your shoulder on the opposite side.

You began to rock your hips against hers, grinding into her as you gripped her waist with your free hand. A breathy moan escaped your lips as hers traced your collarbone.

All too soon, she pulled away, panting hot breathes onto your shoulder. "..we should stop.. she'll be here soon.." she tried to come up with an excuse, but you were past any feeble attempts at denying herself pleasure by now.

"Lee.." you breathed, your hand ghosting over the ivory skin of her stomach and sides, pushing up under her sweater. Your nimble fingers slipped up her sports bra, your thumb flicking gently over one of her raised nipples. She gasped sharply, rocking her hips into yours.

"We've got time, baby~.." you assured her, your other hand slipping down to the lace protruding from her pants, tugging gently down.

She bit her lip, looking like she wanted to argue as she glanced from the clock, to the door, sliding down to your button up shirt. She said nothing as her nimble fingers worked to undo the buttons, one by one exposing your supple breasts, entrapped in a dark lacy push-up bra. She chuckled as her mouth found it's way down, ghosting over the sensitive flesh. "A push-up bra, hmm..?"

"The secret to getting you to sleep with me lies in seducing you with my boobs .." You smirked, leaning your head back with a breathy moan as she peppered their tops in cherry colored kisses. "I can confidently say it's working." She snaked her hand to your back, toying with the clasp, a mischievous look in her eyes you didn't like. You wanted her mouth somewhere, and there were limited options.

After a few moments, her fingers left the clasp, leaving it intact, and you shuddered with want. "Lena-"

She placed a soft, delate, sensual kiss to your lips, and you melted against her. You pulled away after a fee moments, as you felt her hand sliding down your torso, slipping over your stomach and to the hem of your pants. "We don't have much time.." she muttered against your lips. "I'm afraid we only have enough to get started.."

You pulled her hips to yours. "We can finish tonight then~" you promised, and she hummed, slipping her fingers down inside your pants, under your underwear and to your core.

You gasped as you felt her cool fingers dip in and out of you, dancing and playing with your bundle of nerves. "Lena.." you moaned, grinding yourself into her hand.

Her fingers worked diligently below, while she laid waste to your neck. Those would be fun to cover up later. As she continued to pleasure you, you felt like your body was on fire, a pressure building higher and higher. Your hips lifted to meet her fingers in desperate need to add to the pressure.

She noticed, and picked up the tempo, and the force with which she tended to your needs. Before long, you could feel it. You were so close. Like a tidal wave, it rippled through you, and you moaned her name against her lips as you came.

You were panting as you came down from your high, she got off of you, smirking. You rolled your eyes and fixed your buttons as best you could with shaking hands. You managed to stand from the couch in time for the doorbell to chime.

Lena fixed her hair and made her way over to the door, grinning as she was tackled by the energetic child at the door. "Mama I'm home!" Your daughter beamed. Sam stood beside her, holding her little Supergirl themed backpack. She looked at you, smirking slightly as she took in your disheveled buttons and the lipstick marks along your neck.

"Mama's gotta go get ready for work- I'm afraid I have a meeting I'm already a bit late for." Lena kissed the girl's forehead. She pouted. "Aww.. well, that's okay.. when you get home we can all play a game, right?"

Lena nodded. "Of course, darling." She kissed her forehead. "Come, let's put your bag away. And thank Auntie Sam for picking you up." She reminded her.

"Thanks Auntie Sam!" She smiled Lena's perfect smile, and your heart fluttered as Lena led her to her room. Sam meanwhile walked over, flicking you in the forehead and laughing. "Oh wow.. how long was that? Was that record time?"

"Oh shut up-!" You blushed, giving her a playful shove. After a beat, you smirked at her. "I'm sure we'll tack on some time later tonight."