Movie Night: (Sam)

So, I like horror movies. I love horror movies. As Above So Below, A Haunting in Connecticut, the Conjuring, It, Silent Hill, the Mist- all those are great- I don't mind the goriness, and I enjoy those movies. They don't really scare me.

I've only been scared by one movie- fucking A Cure for Wellness. That movie is my worst nightmare. The beginning lullaby alone builds my anxiety and makes me want to start violently sobbing in terror. Therefor, because I'll be too paranoid to sleep tonight, I'm going to write you all a little movie night oneshot in which you share my terror, because I'm evil~

Enjoy.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Your wife asked as she plopped down next to you on the couch, leaning so she was sitting in better your legs, her back comfortably pressed against your body.

You ran your hands through her hair as you used the remote to click to the on demand movies. Alex had agreed to take Ruby for the night, so you and Sam could have a date night in.

"Let's watch a horror movie." Sam groaned. "You know I'm weeaaaak.." she whined, grabbing a pillow and shoving her face in it. "No Silent Hill! That game me nightmares last time.." she pouted, looking up at you over the edge of the pillow as she clutched it in her arms.

You sighed. "The sacrifices I make for you.."

She took a minute to deliberate, her face scrunching up adorably. "..fine." she relented. "but we're watching a psychological horror, not jumpy, gory one."

You could work with that. "Jeez you're a wuss.." you muttered, and she slapped you on the knee.

"Alright let's look at our options... the Visit, uh.. As Above So Below-"

"That one is too gory!" Sam interjected, and you pouted. "But that ones my favorite..."

She gave you a stern look. You sighed, and continued scrolling. "Yes dear..."

Finally, you settled on the last one. Huh. "I've heard good reviews about this one." You noted, clicking on it.

Sam read the title. "A Cure for Wellness..." She skimmed the bio, trepidation filling her features. "I don't know.."

"Oh come on." You chuckled. "Look, it's as psychological/not scary horror movie as you're going to get, hon." You reasoned with her. "and I'll be right here to hold you if it gets too scary."

Looking hesitant, Sam slowly nodded. "Okay.. I guess let's give it a shot."

You rented the movie, the two of you laying back as it started. As the beginning played, the hair on your arms started to rise, a chill running up your spine as the music played. Jesus that shit was creepy.

As the movie continued on, you had been right. There was little gore. That didn't make it any less horrifying to watch.

You found yourself doing what you never had before. Cringing, looking away, telling the actors in the movie they were stupid fucks who should be doing literally the opposite of what they were doing. As the doctor inserted the tube into the main characters throat and down his stomach, you felt the bile rise in your body, your grip rigid as you clung to Sam for support.

"No no no no no don't do it.. please don't do it.." you moaned in disgust.

The doctor flipped the valve, pumping eels into his body, and you gagged, launching up out of your seat and looking away from the screen. You pressed your fist to your mouth as you let your head hang in your lap, trying desperately not to vomit.

Sam rubbed your back, a little worriedly, but you could hear the amusement in her tone. "Baby, you okay? It's just a movie.."

You groaned. "I dont-.." you gulped. "Sam I can't keep watching this I'm sorry." You got out and she gathered your hair in a loose ponytail, moving you so you faced her.

"Is it too scary for you, baby?" She asked, brushing the hair from your eyes. You sort of half nodded, leaning and resting tour head on her shoulder. "This is so awful, I hate this feeling... It's like there's a pit in my stomach.." you groaned, and Sam laughed.

"Now you know how I feel when we watch your gory horror movies." She hummed, and you honestly didn't have the willpower to argue that.

She lifted your head to look at her, and you frowned, before you realized she was getting up off the couch.

"Sam, what-"

She got up from the couch, before climbing up onto your lap, draping her arms over your chest, her hands on your face, fingers delicately brushing your cheeks. You gulped, taking her by the hips and pressing her to you on instinct. "Sam, what-"

She silenced you with a passionate kiss, although it held an underlying gentleness. A sensuality you found intoxicating. She pulled her lips from yours, breathing heavily. "What was that for.." you murmured, as a different kind of pit worked its way through your core and all your nerves.

"I thought you might like a distraction.." she smiled, and you couldn't help but smile back, relieved. "Oh please" you practically begged shutting the tv off as you laid down, Sam perched on top of you as she ravaged you, the movie long forgotten, thank fucking god.