HEY GUYS!!

Okay, so, I know I promised you guys two smut chapter: one Kara, and one Lena.

The thing is, I've have been up the wall running my little creative monkey brain around in circles, between art clubs and academics, speech club, and the novel I'm working on. In my free time.

Aaaaaand, I've of really done one other vote/contest thing off the top of my head, so, I've come up with something special to help both parties.

!!-A CONTEST-!!

Okay so here are the important bits:

I'm going to post two blank chapters , one labeled 'KARA' and one labeled 'LENA'.

In the comments section of these two, anyone who wants to can comment a sentence for which I will base the smut chapter off of.

It can be an original prompt, a line of original dialogue, something from the show; I don't care what you pick, just make sure you comment it.

I will pick one sentence I draw the most inspiration from, and I'll use that to write the chapter. Credit will be given to the person who's comment I pick, or course.

RULES:

One sentence only!!

No repeats- if you comment once, you've already submitted and it's only fair you don't comment again.

You can make one comment on each chapter, or one on each, but not two on one, or two on each.

Have fun!

Thank you so much for coming to my Ted talk.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT!

THE CONTEST ENDS Friday October 12th, so be sure to get it in by then!!

EDIT: HI GUYS! THE CONTEST HAS ENDED, AND WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

Jazzie_xx for Kara with
"Honey, where's my super suit?"

and

1d5hpll for Lena with
"Lena, love- we can't cuddle for two seconds without Kara or L-Corp contacting you- this is supposed to be our time..."

There were a lot of great one-liners, but the purpose being to derive inspiration for a smut chapter, I went with the two I felt gave me that.

Anyway, thanks for commenting, and I'll be sure to write and post those as soon as possible, in between my busy schedule lol. Oh, and if you have requests for any parts, let me know! I'll be sure to add them to my list and get them done!