Prologue.

The disgust that swole in my chest as I stare the ugly fat girl overwhelmed me. She stares back at me with equal amounts of disgust. Tears instantly swelled in my eyes. This is why I hate mirrors. They remind me of everything i hate about my self.

Noor, my friend was petite, light-skinned and pretty. My other friend Rasma was slender, also light-skinned and beautiful, khadija was tall, beautiful and kind-hearted. Then there's me; dark-skinned, fat and ugly. A literal blob compared to their supermodel physique. It sucks. I don't even know why they became friends with me.

I love my friends alot but i envy them. I want to be like them so much. But like in the movie, I was their "designated ugly fat friend".

I pulled on a long hijab and my giant jeans, plastered on my mask; My "happiest girl on earth" smile like I've always done.

'Can't let people see how pathetic you are now can we?' The voice in my head said. Ahh meet my subconscious, she is a total bitch, but she keeps me in check.

I dragged myself out of the door in hopes that some of my self loathing with float away with the breeze as i walked.

A/N

Hey guys! So I've decided to write a more realistic book. I feel this is going to be a better book because its Nigerian(I am Nigerian) and its based on true life events. Its going to contain fictional characters and parts though. This is a story that's dear to my heart so I hope you like it.
Its dedicated to kingboss911 Naanah_kay nawwarahh amiesho _proudlymuslimahh_ Ruqayyah_abarshi . you guys are everything. I wish you all Happy reading! Don't forget to hit that little star and the bottom and pour out your heart in the comment box. You will bring a smile to my face.
Lots of love...
~Sumaiya🔱