25~Marble and Silk

This chapter is dedicated to hafsahjega #HammadWifedem😹😹❤❤❤ I love you plenty

*****

I opened my eyes and close them back before he could see me. I opened one eye, and close it back again. Why the hell is he here? And why is he sitting so close to my face? Hello! Personal space! I thought he got angry and left, why is he back? I don't want him to see that I'm awake. He'll want to talk and I'm not ready! Matter of fact, I'm scared! What will I tell him?! Where is Noor? Why am I panicking? What time is it?

"I know your are awake" his voice came, as calm as ever. Burning ice. I still kept my eyes closed. I opened it to peep again and he was staring right at me so I closed it again frantically. I hear him chuckle then it went quiet. Too quiet. I was so tempted to open me eyes and see what is happening but I don't. Out of no where he attacks me. With tickles, my arch enemy.

My eyes flew open and I begin to laugh and scream, begging him to stop because my ribs were burning. He stopped instantly.

"Sorry sorry sorry" he rushes out, panic on his face. I almost smiled, he was worried? I closed my eyes again and tried to even out my breathing and reduce the pain in my lungs. But something in my chest is  galloping. Maybe its my lungs. What is happening to me?

"No need to make things awkward. I totally understand if you are not ready to talk. I'm not quite ready myself. And stop ranting in your head" he chuckled. I smiled. Thank God.

"I'm not making things awkward, I really am sleeping"

"And talking?"

"I'm a sleep talker, sue me" he laughs silently.

The doctor came in running.

"What's going on here? I heard her scream" He asked panicking and I almost laughed. Hammad was staring at me. If he thinks I'm going to talk, he has something else coming. You are on your own uncle. I looked away.

"Nothing sir, she just got too excited about something I told her that's all" Hammad said.

"Well take it easy, her ribs don't need all the excitement and screaming at the moment
"

"Will do sir. Thank you" The doctor smiled and left. I laughed as Hammad mugged me and then it got silent.

"So Aisha did this huh? Honestly I never thought she had the guts or the strength"

"Well she proved you wrong, put a girl in the hospital" I chuckled humorlessly, feeling bile rise in my throat.

"Is that the 'I'm so angry right now I want to murder someone' laugh? He asked and I really laughed. He's so stupid.

"What?"

"You're laughing but you are pissed."

I just smiled.

"You do know I'm going to mess her up when I get out of here right?" I ask. He just sighed, rubbing his face with his palms. Its not like I needed his approval anyways so fuck it. I just looked away. Since he...well I don't even know what he did I'm just mad at him right now.

"You look cute when you're trying to be mad at me. Like a puffer fish" I smiled. De já fuc*king vu. What is happening?

"Well this is new" Noor said with her jaw on the ground. Treacherous bish. I looked and saw her and Kabir looking at us like we grew new heads.

"Pick up your jaw" Hammad laughed at them earning him a smack on the head.

"Are you trying to sass me boy? Don't think because Sameerah is giving you heart eyes I've forgiven you. I've got eyes on you" I rolled my eyes. Mama duck Noor.