40~ Personal trainer

"Babe, Get up. We're going to the gym"

I ignored him.

"Babyyyy" i ignored him some more. Then he started drumming on my butt.

" leave me alone!"

"Up up up lazy" I graoned and opened my eyes. He was already dressed in a pair of sweat and a loose tee. Looking like a damn-

"Stop checking me out ma'am " i laughed.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Good morning babe. How are you my beautiful beautiful wife?"

"Alhamdulillah. How are you?"

"Tired wallahi"

"Then why will you wake up this early on a Saturday?" Its six frigging am! He just chuckles.

"We're going to exercise that's why"

"Let's be cute about it. You do the push ups and I lie on your back. Like Instagram couples "

"Hell naw All that booty is going to dislocate my vertebrae! " I gasp, smacking his chest. He just laughs.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I ask dramatically.

"Yes. And I love it and I love you" I smile. Gym time.

Amarya was still sleeping, tired I'm guessing. So we left the house quietly. Not before I locked all my doors. I don't trust her. Before she goes ahead to do all that nollywood shit in my house.

Hammad wouldn't let me train in peace. In his head, "everyone was eyeing his wife " when there are prettier women in the place with revealing clothes. I was wearing baggy sweats with a long sleeved tee. Every thing baggy, but no.

In the end, I just sat down and waited for him after he almost dropped fifty kg weights on his pharynx while trying to "check on me". I took out my phone and took pictures of him as he trained. What? I'm bored!

"Okay hot stuff!" I yell unconciously causing everyone to look at me, making Hammad chuckle. I kept a straight face although  I was embarrassed as hell. When everyone returned to minding their business, he began to flex and we had a mini photoshoot right there in the gym.

There's a particular one where he was looking like a super model. He was on his phone when I took the picture. I made  it my new background picture. After about two hours, we went home.

"Akan me zaki kulle kitchen? (Why did you lock the kitchen?) It's my kitchen too you know" Aisha Attacks as soon as I got into the house. Okay.

"Good morning to you too" I say ignoring her question and walking right past her.

"Hammadi could you tell her to unlock the kitchen, I want to cook breakfast for you. I forgive you for not sleeping in my room yesterday" she whines to Hammad as he enters the sitting room. Fam, she's irritating. Why are you talking like that? You're a grown ass woman!

"Don't worry,  there's no problem" he says. She looked like she would combust

*ring*

Hammad's phone.

H: Assalamualikum. Baba ina kwana.

After the greeting, he didn't say anything. Just listened. I could hear the man shouting through the phone but I couldn't make out what he was saying. It was getting on Hammad's nerves though because he was rubbing his temples so hard I became afraid they'll catch fire. Y'know friction... So I held his hands in mine.

I took a piece of potato to his mouth and when he opened, I moved it away. I put it in my mouth and bit my tongue in the process of chewing. I didn't even know when I started dancing from the frustrating pain.