15~Kabir ~

This one is for zainabhamma I love you. nohomo❤😂

******

Hammad's P.O.V

"What exactly does it mean when a girl tells you 'have a good life'? My life is already good dammit!

"She's so stubborn I swear" I muttered to myself as I dialed her number for the idk fiftieth time? Each time she didn't pick. I remember the first time I called her; she refused to pick also. I don't even know how many times I called her all I know is I called until she picked and that is what I plan to do again. I dialed her number again.

'The number you are trying to call is switched off'

What? I just called her like seven seconds ago! How is it switched off?She's getting on my nerves I swear! What does she expect? She doesn't even let me hold her hand! The moment I do she'll start yelling 'haram' in my ear. That girl on the other hand, well the point is she was willing. I thought I was going to balance. I'll be with Sameerah and I'll be with the other girl. Both for different purposes. Is that why people marry two wives? God I'm so stupid. Since when did Noor live there sef? All the times I've been there I never saw her. Oh wait, they moved.

"What do I do now?" I went to her house like three times and she won't even let me see her. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss her, I miss her laugh, her craziness. Her scent. Stalker much?

I called my guy. Kabir will know what to do. He juggles four girlfriends at once and he's never been caught.

K: Baba yane?

H: Guy I don mess up

K: What happened? You crashed Baba's car?

I chuckled. Like that will ever happen. I've been driving since I was fifteen.

H: Sameerah saw me with Halima.

K: *whistles* have you spoken to her?

H: She's not picking my calls, she's not replying my text, I went to their house ta qi fitowa( she won't come out).

K: give her space man. You know how girls are. She's up in her feelings right now. When she realizes she's alone, she go mellow.

H: its been a week!

K: give her space my guy! Zata sauko. If she doesn't come around tell me though, She is one fine specimen that I'd like to-.

H: Nigga I'll fuck you up. Mess with me

K: *chuckles* dumb ass.

H: fart face

Call ended

I went to her house the next day and she didn't show. I called, texted, nothing. I'm done with this shit honestly. I took my phone and sent her one last message before I drove off.

*Back to Sameerah's Point of view*

Message from founder's favorite

FF: you know what? Forget you. Forget this. You were never my type anyway. Goodbye Sameerah.

I smiled in attempt to stop my tears from falling. No crying Samy, no crying. I am not his type, I always knew that. I deleted the message, along with his other messages, his number and everything that'll remind me of him. I'm over this.

***

I can not believe I'm starting university already! I know I should be happy since I'm starting college the year I finished high school but ugh! I want to rest. By the way my holiday was six months long just in case you are wondering how lazy I am.