27~Chocolate cologne

S: Noorahh Umarrr

N: Sameerah Muhammaaadd

Crazy.

S: I kicked my parents out of the house so you can come and live with me for free.

N: you say?

I begin to laugh.

S: su mama sunyi tafiya. Please come and stay with me I'm all alone. Pleeeaaaseee!!

N: yaushe zasu dawo?

S: in a month.

N: wow that's crazy long. Thirty whole days of partying!!

S: excuse me please in which house?

We both burst out laughing.

N: Okay I'll hit the store now and buy somethings. I'll be there by Asr time. And you are paying me for whatever I buy you.

S: yen yen yen

N: byeeee

*call ended*

******

We sat in the my room upstairs watching movies and eating junk. A lot of junk. From cake to ice cream to chocolate to gummy bears to chips and popcorn. Today is my cheat day and its a sunday morning so no better thing to do. You see Noor, she's naturally slender and curvy but me, I have to work extra hard to stay in shape. Which hardly seems fair. She can eat all the junk in the world and still have a flat stomach. I envy her.

*ring*

Its Peter, Maryam's neighbor. Ooh this should be fun.

S: hey P

P: Hey Samy. They're here. They're together.

S: wonderful. I'm on my way. Thanks

P: no problem. Oh and, I never called you.

S: sure.

I laughed. Maryam has been on Peter's nerves recently so he agreed to tell me when she and Aisha were together after what they did to me. He's a terrible neighbour but my good friend apparently.

"Wanene?(who is it?)" Noor asks.

"Girl, let's go whoop ass"

"Damn. Sure" she says standing up all excited. I laughed a little. She has always been violent. Even if you hit her by mistake she'll hit you back let alone on purpose. She's a terrible person in general. Its why I love her.

I wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I tied my scarf on my head so it won't fall off mid action. Noor was wearing the same. My heart is going haywire out of excitement. I can't wait. Noor drove us to the apartment. I am too excited to drive. The wooden sticks that were used to send me to the hospital were there, by the gate. We took them and headed straight to Maryam's flat.

When she opened the door and saw me, she tried to close it but I stopped the door. Nah bitch its payback time.

We bursted into the place. I so badly wanted to hit Maryam with the wood but I couldn't. She was shaking and her eyes where tearing up. Bitch have I even touched you? I dropped the wood and slapped her. Thrice. Aisha tried to come at me but Noor sent her flying with the stick which made me laugh.

"Don't f*cking move" Noor snared.

"You can't talk now? What happened to your smart ass mouth?" I asked Maryam. She was shaking and its fun to watch even though there is a tinge of mercy and pity in my chest. Don't judge me, she was my friend!

"You're shameless. Yar iska mai bin mazan aure" came from Aisha. I kissed my teeth and turned to face her. I begin to laugh because I was seeing red.