12 ~The H man~

"Hammad there's no way I'm wearing that gown again!" I said getting frustrated. We've been at this for over five minutes.

"We had a deal! Since I wasn't at your prom, you'd were your prom gown and we'll go out" he whined. I roll my eyes at him. There's no way we are doing that cliché shit. This is Nigeria *falz' voice.

How long has he been out of the country that he is thinking twisted?

"Let's just do casual. I take God beg you" he chuckled at my Nigerian English. He says it doesn't fit me. Whatever that means.

"Fine" I smiled at my victory and he mugged me. Oho dai.

"I'll be back by two or so" he informed me. It was currently 8am. He was coming from the gym and decided to drop by. I wasn't disappointed. Hammad in a sleeveless tee, sweatpants and fingerless gloves was a sight to behold. He didn't reek so I'm guessing he took a shower after his workout if not...

He got in his car and drove off like a maniac, scaring people. I shook my head and smiled at his childishness. How is he 21?

We arrived at 'tantalizers'. Their shawarma is everything. We decided to get shawarma and milkshake instead of his initial dinner idea. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white muscle tee and a blue denim jacket. A pair of all stars, sun glasses and an ice wrist watch. The boy knows his wrist watches.

I feel like he went overboard with his outfit seeing as I was wearing just a black straight skirt and an ankara blouse and a veil but I'm not complaining. I love sharp dressed men.

He brought a different car. A black Mercedes AMG. Sleek muthafuckarrr

"Whose car did you steal?" I asked him.

"My dad's" he said smiling like a maniac. He crazy. I shook my head and got in. Who am I to complain when I'm a sucker for Mercedes?

Actually, I'm a sucker for a lot of things; timbs, wristwatches, polo, cars:Bentley. Lord have mercy. I have to blow oo.

Eyes where on us. When will Nigerians learn to mind their business? If you see the way this aunty was eyeing us ehn, you'll think its her money were about to spend. We placed our orders and me being me, I sat next to her. Hammad chuckled and sat on her other side, leaving her in our middle. We were about to drive this lady insane.

She looked around 25-26. She was giving still giving us stink eye. Maybe she knows Hammad somewhere. My phone rings and it's Hammad? I laughed because I knew he was up to no good. I picked up anyway.

"Hey babe" oh God, I could hear him both through the phone in person. This boy is crazy but guess what, so am I!

"Yes baby"

"How've you been?" This boy is mad ooo. I was trying hard not to guffaw.

"Fine. Its been a while" I said. I looked at Aunty's face. She looks like she's about to combust. Warning; combustion eminent.
Her brows were knitted together, her nostrils flaring and her lips twisted in distaste. She was even red on top. Team light skin problems.

"Yeah I've missed you. When are you coming back?" My laugh slipped. I looked at the lady again. In 3..2..1

"WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS? YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT. ALL THESE SPOILT, MANNERLESS HAUSA CHILDREN" Ahhh aunty is mad oo. Just then our number is called. I rushed to get the order leaving Hammad with the yelling lady. Hammad sat with a straight face, typing away on his phone, totally ignoring her as she ranted. How does he do that?

"What is the problem madam?" A security asked. Hammad stood up and began walking away when she started explaining. I followed him, her yelling floating in the air. Damn, isn't she just a spoonful of sugar.