22~ Saccharine encounters

*The beautiful story cover was made by the equally beautiful sassylollipop . Thank you girl!❤❤❤❤*

******
"You're walking out on me ? I just told you-"

"How the hell is that my problem?" I asked as I turned around to face the two idiots.

"Excuse me?" Hammad asked reducing his eye to slits and furrowing his brows. Nigga ain't no body scared of you!

Kabir put his hand on his friend's shoulder in attempt to calm him down. What was he getting angry for? He felt like canceling his wedding, that's on him! I don't care. I don't even know how to feel about it.

Why on earth will he cancel...aghhh!!! They flinched as I screamed. What about the bride, and Maryam? Well what do I care about the bride but what will Maryam say? Or think Especially when she finds out he ditched her cousin and is here in my house?

"I canceled the wedding so we could have the chance to talk" Hammad said. I want to laugh so bad right now but I don't. Talk about what? Why?

"Talk about what? Hammad its been years! I was a kid then, I've moved on and you don't, you don't cancel your wedding! Its just not done!" I almost yelled. He's getting me all worked up, I need to sit down. So I hopped to the chair farthest from them.

"But I don't want her!"

"Then why the hell were you about to marry her? How do you think Aisha feels right now? You've humiliated her Hammad. In the worst way possible! How am I sure you won't do the same to me if I agree with you? Besides, I'm not your type remember?"

"I-I" I laughed. Yeah I thought so

"I was stupid back then and I apologized a million fucking times!" So this guy comes to my house and begins to yell at me for the something he did? How glorious.

"Baby if you could just-" Kabir tried to speak but I stopped him.

"Kabir, I can't do this right now. Like at all! So please get you and you friend out of my house" I say. Hammad was red with anger. What exactly was he angry about?

"Sameerah why do you have to be so stubborn! Just listen to me please. I just want to talk. Please" He rubbed his face with his palms, something he does when he's stressed. His eyes had bags under them. He's tired. Something moved in my chest. Be strong Sameerah, be strong god dammit!

"Like I said at the inception, we have nothing to talk about. Shut the door behind you please" I said and limped to my room. Rajah was sitting on her bed.

"What was all that yelling about?"

"Long long story sis"

*******

There was another knock on the door, i groaned. What again?!

Thank God this time around my mum is around so there'll be no bitching. I hope.

I opened the door and before I could register what was happening, my right eye was blinded by a slap.

What.the.actual.fuck!? My eye was tearing up. I looked and saw Maryam. She was fuming, Aisha behind her also fuming. I was in so much shock i couldn't even react. My face was tingling so much. I'm sure it'll leave finger prints.

"You bitch! I invite your unwanted ass to my cousin's wedding and you run off with her husband. You are a shameless ho-

You guessed it. I slapped the bejesus out of her. Like right across the face. With all my might.

You know, this kind of thing runs up my blood pressure. We've been friends for years, just because of a little misunderstanding you want to run me down and insult me?! You don't even wait to hear me explain? Even though I don't need to give her any damn explanation. It means you've been talking shit behind my back and smiling to my face! That is just plain disrespect. I hate disrespectful people. They are just so...disrespectful!