42~Plantain Canapes ~

It's been two months and Aisha has been a total angel. She helps me with chores, she helps me cook, and I'm never bored when she's around. I even miss her when she goes out with her boyfriend. Yup, you heard me. She has a boyfriend. I thought she'd wait until the divorce was finalised but she's just doing her thing. Hammad doesn't know. He'd totally flip of he knew.

She apparently is a nice girl. She even makes me these heavenly smoothies everyday! Sucks that she has to go but y'know, she has to go.

"Baby girl!!!" I hear Hammad yell from down. He's back then? Why? It's only 3pm. I barely just got back myself.

"Why are you home so early?"

"What? should I go back?" He retorts and I roll my eyes.

"You're lucky you're housing my baby. You would have gotten it for rolling your eyes at me " excuse me what?

"Housing?!" He chuckles knowing he's got me triggered . He knows very well how to push my buttons.

"I am taking you out tonight. Its been long." Yeah it has been long.

"Ice cream?" I ask excitedly

"Hell no you want to give my baby a cold?" What?? How??

"But it's not even a baby yet!"

"I don't care. No ice cream till march next year!" he knows he is joking. Definitely joking. I laughed because he's joking.

"Hahaha" I said sarcastically.

"You know I'm not joking " I wanted to roll my eyes again. Uncle, all I have to do is call Kabir and he'll bring me the biggest tub of ice cream there is while you're at work. I didn't say that out though. It's my little secret. Kabir and I's.

"I'll go get Aisha then? " I suggest.

"What no! Just you" he whines and I gave him a bored look.

"Hammad, two months is up. Let it be the one good thing we did for her "

"We did a lot of good things for her sis what do you mean?!" He says stressing the 'sis'

"Okay the last good thing. Bro"

He sighs.

"I hate you "

"I hate you too" I say turning to walk away. He pulled me back into him before I went far.

"Say you love me" I was trying hard not to smile.

"And why would I do that? You just said you hate me"

"You know I was playing "

"No, I don't know"

"You know I love you now say it back!" he orders and it makes me laugh.

"You can't order me to love you bro" i slip out of his arms and ran off.

"Sameerah! Stop running with my damn baby. And don't Bro-zone me!" he warns. He's such a baby.

I wore a hi-lo chiffon tunic with black Jeans, nude pumps, a black head wrap and minimal makeup. Nothing serious. Okay maybe a little serious because I looked bomb.

Hammad wore black Jeans, a  black turtleneck with a maroon blazer. Lord have mercy upon my soul because he looks so good without trying.

"Throw one of your bomb ass poses let me get a new background photo" I say to him making him smile. I love gassing him up. So he puts up one foot behind him, against the wall with his right hand on his thigh. I took the picture and immediately made it my new background. He also took multiple photos of me before we left.