36~ Wedding bells

"Bora bora"

"Bali"

Bora boraaaa"

"Bali!"

We've been at it for five minutes. We just couldn't reach an agreement. He should just let me win. Isn't that what good husbands do? Its been exactly a month and you know what time it is! Its baecation time baby!

"Babe I've been to Bali before. Please lets go to Bora Bora. I promise  you it will be amazing"

"But I haven't been to Bali. You're selfish!" He chuckles.

"Okay, let's do it this way. We'll go to Bora Bora now and when next we're traveling, I'll take you to Bali" He says and I sulked.

"Come on don't do that!" He whines. I plop down on the bed, backing him. He didn't say anything. We stayed quiet for almost a minute. He won't pamper me then? I turn to glare at him and he immediately begins to tickle me.

My ribs were hurting.

"Okay okay okay!!! We'll go to Bora" I managed to wheeze. He stopped and smiled as I glare at him.

"I want us to go somewhere new. I want my honey moon experience to be in a new place. So I won't ruin it for you with my big mouth"

"Excuses excuses" i say and he just laughs.

"You are impossible"

"You love me" I shrug.

"I do. So come here" he says stalking me with a smirk.

"Babe, why are you looking at me like that? Stop coming closer. Hammad! Hammad"

*****

People of the world, Hammad eats. A lot! He'll have tea and four or five toast with fruits before he leaves for work, he snacks for lunch and then attempts to eat the entire house for dinner when he returns at night. Rice, salad, chicken, fruits and believe it or not, bread, mayonnaise and tea! When I talk about it,  he'll tell me he needs the food because he's growing.  Bro growing to where?!!

So we settled for Bora Bora. We paid for a place called "Oa oa lodge" even before we were ready to travel. Then we went home to bid Mama and Baba farewell and also to thank them for all they did for us. You know, the wedding runs. We went to my house first. Well my fathers house.

There are a few people still loitering in my house. Remnants  of the wedding. It's been a month man. Go back to your houses koh Suna kuke jira?

Rajah and Abbah were at school so I'll have to call them on the phone. Bummer

Mama was so excited to see us. She kissed my cheeks so many times I lost count after seven ( i'm lazy). She spoilt Hammad with a lot of food and snacks and the glutton kept downing everything. We had told her we were coming the previous day so she prepared.  Over prepared I think.

I can't believe I feel like a guest at my own house because of this pumpkin head. Although I served myself and did things around the house, it wasn't the same. I felt like a very welcomed guest. We spent about two hours there before we headed for Hammad's.

Hammad's brothers went all rowdy. They couldn't believe their brother was married. They kept teasing him about it and patting his back. Abubakar pulled him away from me. I heard him ask Hammad how was "it". Let's just pretend we don't know what "it" is.

"Hope he's not giving you problems?" His mum asks. If we start having problems one month later ai akwai matsala( there is a problem)

"No. But he eats bread twice a day every day!" She laughs.