21~Talk the Talk

"Turn around" Hammad. I can never forget his voice. Why didn't I forget his voice. Why? Why?why? Should I turn around, should I make a run for it? But ina zan je?(where will i go?) I feel a sharp pain in my feet. Is that all the pain from the running or something else?

"Turn around Miss!" Kabir says. Just beautiful. I began to laugh.

"Something funny?" Kabir asked again.

"You tell me because last I checked, you're supposed to be in jigawa" I said and turned around. In the deem parking lot, my eyes instantly met Hammad's and a thousand raw emotions hit me. A thousand unexplainable emotions.

His eyes widened and Kabir muttered three  "shits" simultaneously. I laughed again but my laughter was short lived as the pain in my feet throbbed again. I yelped a little, my right leg almost giving out. I turned on my flash light a there was a trail of blood up to where I was standing. Shit. We all muttered and I almost laughed.

There was a huge gash under my feet. Seeing the wound made the pain intensify. How did I get this? Wrong timing! Absolutely awful timing!

"What is going on?" Hammad asked looking at Kabir.

"I should have known. I always knew I had seen you somewhere. I should have known"

"Baby its not-" Kabir tried but was cute off.

"BABY?! I thought I told you not to try shit with her" Hammad screamed and I just got pissed.

"I'm not your business Hammad. I'm not anybody's! I can befriend whoever the hell i want and I can certainly fend for myself so both of you should please get out of my face!" 

My voice was beginning to break but I was not going to cry. Why do I still cry so easily my God. It is so irritating!

"I'm not talking about this right now. You're hurt and we are going to the hospital" Hammad ordered. Who exactly does he think he is? Even if he was somebody he isn't now.

"You don't tell me what to do. I am not going anywhere with you" I said almost yelling. I was getting really pissed right now. I hate it when I feel more than one emotion at once. It makes me lose all sense of reasoning.

"And you? Cat got your tongue I see" I said to Kabir.

"Let's go to the hospital Samy. We'll talk about this later. Please" He said.
I can't be in the same place with them. I'll suffocate.

I dialed Maryam's number because I had several missed calls from her but there was no answer. Who else will I call? Kai Subhanalillahi

"Please" Kabir muttered. I just looked down at my leg. Blood dripping to the ground. I feel light headed and I almost lost balance. I steadied myself before any of them could play hero. Hammad threw keys at Kabir which he caught effortlessly.

"Get the car" He said and Kabir dashed off, leaving me alone with the devil.

Awkward, uncomfortable, excruciating silence. Why the hell is he taking so damn long?

"You look beauti-" Hammad whispered moving so he was right in front of me.

"Do not. At all" I snap holding my palm up to his face. I limped away from him. What is wrong with him? Is he not about to be married?

Kabir appears in the car Maryam and I came in. I knew the scent in the car was familiar. He got out and threw Hammad the keys right over my head. I'm so short. Hammad threw it back.

"Drive abeg. Sameerah you are losing a lot of blood" he said and bent down, I'm assuming to examine my feet. The doctor is there just looking. He knows not to even breathe near me right now because he has seen me angry before. Hammad removed his tie and I quickly moved my foot.