trucks & freeways; brandon a

"baby come here" you whine as the tall male with glasses also known as your boyfriend continued to look through the fridge in search of some kind of beverage. his eyes dart from between the sweet iced tea to the hawaiian punch.

"are you really ignoring me?" you ask standing up and walking over to him with a pout planted upon your face. brandon raises his eyebrows knowingly before grabbing the tea and walking over to the counter, reaching in the cabinet above it for a cup.

"it's not like i did it on purpose babe come on! we're missing the movie" you said walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his waist tightly from behind and leaning your head onto his broad back. feeling his body tense while wrapped in your arms made you roll your eyes.

"stop being such a child and love me" you said making him let out a small laugh causing you to smile shortly after. why was this boy always so difficult? mentally shrugging, you decided if he wanted to be difficult then so can you.

"if you love me say something- anything! if you want me to get ran over by a truck on the freeway then don't say anything at all" you challenged causing brandon to put his task on hold and turn around to face you. he stared into your eyes for a (what seemed like) long time taking in all your features that he found so fascinating about you. he leaned forward slowly, placing his hands on the sides of your face and planted a kiss on your forehead then the bridge of your nose then finally your lips. smiling through the kiss, brandon soon pulled away before raising an eyebrow.

"i love you" then he spoke again. "oh and what made you say 'getting ran over on the freeway'?! it's so random" he asked making you laugh.

"don't ask questions mister 'I'm not gonna talk to you until i feel like i have to' " you attempted to mimic his voice making him shake his head with a small smile on his face.

"how did i get this lucky?"

a/n
here's a short & sweet brandon imagine ♥️

again, thanks for all the support on this book, i genuinely appreciate it