family; requested

hope you like! / @samanthashaw1917

"cookies or chips?" edwin asked looking over his shoulder to steal a glance of your currently drained figure. groaning, you shrugged though you assumed he could see you.

"both?" you said loud enough for him to hear from the kitchen. sighing loudly edwin then grabbed the potato chips and oreo's that laid on the kitchen counter. walking over to you, he then tossed the chips your way.

"im not used to this" he laughed causing you to let out a light chuckle as well. it was the first month of the two of you living together and he's been faced with something he wasn't used to; your period. even when you were on your hormonal cycle you always managed to cover it up abnormally well. now that he gets to witness what happens inside of the house, he was even more sure of his feelings toward you.

"what do you mean?" you asked watching him as he moved your feet from there position before plopping down in that same spot allowing your legs to rest on his lap soon after.

"it's just- even with your weird mood swings and excessively cravings, you still manage to remain amazingly beautiful to me." resting his hands on your calf's, he then bit his lip softly which was an action he only did when he wanted to speak about something. you allowed a silence to pass through the two of you waiting for him to cough up his clogged words he was obviously holding in.

"i know this may seem like a big step in our relationship but i realized that i want to start a family with you. not now of course but- but soon. very soon" you let your eyebrows raise due to the sudden news. not everything he said correctly went to your ears which is why you couldn't help but sit in shock.

"the thought of a little sam running around the house is something I've been thinking about so much lately" a smile made its way onto the bronze males face as he stared into the carpet , it being much more interesting for imagining purposes.

"ed- the band" you trailed off. his thumb ran circles across your skin as you watched his facial expression intensively.

"what about the band?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. edwin knew exactly what you were gonna say, 'what about tour'. 'what about Simon'. he knew they were okay with it,the band was pretty content with numbers as far as music wise and held a good reputation in the social media world, he was sure it would make a great addition.

"plus i don't think im rea-" shaking his head softly he then gripped the top of your leg firmly as an area to hold onto.

"if you aren't ready right now i understand, don't you worry your pretty little head. pregnancy is a big deal and there's a lot that comes with it so, when your ready you know where to find me. there's no rush" rolling your eyes playfully you let a smile settle into your face.

"i want you to feel one hundred percent sure about that decisions we make. you make me happy everyday wither i like it or not ; I'm practically the happiest man in earth and that's all because of you. i don't ever to feel like your unwelcome in your own home."

"god, i love you"

a/n

helloo

sorry i haven't been updating regularly. im trying my best

i really don't got anything else to say so give me some movies to watch?

im gonna be out all day but tonight i wanna have a marathon 😂😂