fan; zion k

"so, stranger things , freakish & american horror story when we get to mines?" zion nodded fondly not even sure what half the shows you named were. still nodding slowly he took the moment to acknowledge four boys that look oddly familiar down the road from you two. he furrowed his eyebrows leaning forward to get a better look causing you to tug at his hand to gather his attention.

"zion it's rude to stare" you harshly whispered for him to take as a stern saying. ignoring your previous statement, zion continued to look in the males direction until their faces became clear to his vision. before he could think all four of them stood in front of you and your known boyfriend of eight months.

"what's up bro" the one with the blonde hair said with a wide smile place upon his face. from first glance he seemed to a natural but looking closely at his dark brown roots said otherwise.

"hey kid" another boy approached. zion untangled his arm from yours in a hurry while slightly taking two steps away from you causing you to look at him with an unexplainably weird expression.

"hey guys" he said followed up with an coughed up laugh that caused his voice to sound way deeper then usual.

"who's this?" the one with the glasses asked pointing in your direction only to let his gaze fall onto your figure.

"o-oh she's some fan i saw at the store. she asked if we could hang out and you remember what simon said" nodding fondly the boy with the brunette hair and fair skin smiled in your direction only for you to leave a scoff zions way.

"oh so now im just a fan?" you asked, rage filling each word you spoke. in zion's head he figured you would go along with it until later where he would explain everything but as he thought that he realized it that you wouldn't stand for something so casually inappropriate.

"yeah it's always been that way. i just met you like ten minutes ago" he responded still going along with his previous wordings. shaking your head slowly you snatched the bag of clothes that you spent your money on for him out of his hand.

"ten minutes ag-  are you serious right now?!" you asked looking directly at the bronze male not sure what to make of the situation.

I"fuck you" you laughed out sarcastically. it wasn't that you thought the situation was funny, it was the plain fact that you didn't know how to feel. how were you supposed to react to something so unpredictable?

"what's up with her?" the short one of the group asked watching as you started to walk off.  zion shrugged looking in your direction mentally beating himself up. he shouldn't have handled that situation so insensitively he knew that now.

"i don't know" he mumbled not taking his eyes off of your fading figure. the real question he would forever ask in the moment is will he ever get you back? he could've potentially ended the best relationship he's ever had all because of something stupid. though he seemed calm on the outside he's body began feeling this impulsive thudding everywhere. his heart ached at the sight of you walking away he wished he could redue the whole situation truthfully.

a/n

let me know if y'all want a part twooooooo

oh & if your a edwin or zion girl and your looking for good imagines other then my bootlegged trashy illiterate ones then you should go check out TITTYMUCH 's imagine shots

this author doesn't know about me telling y'all about her book 😂😂💀

but they are so well written and i love them so much so if you want you should check those out

now that i gave y'all a book recommendation i expect you return the favor :). (pls)

im running out of pm books to read & it's making me sad😭

btw i have a book coming out soon , the first chapter is written and everything !! ill give you details when everything is set in place!!