keeper; requested

hope you like!/ @shallow0love

"what if they don't like me?" austin asked re fixing his all black button up shirt for the twentieth time in ten minutes. rolling your eyes you sighed at the boys need for approval disregarding the fact that you had already told him regardless of what they think of him, you were still going to love him unconditionally. he had been standing in front of the body mirror ever since he picked out an outfit trying to make sure it was 'just right'. he ran his fingers through his blonde locks situating it in his favorite position.

"should i put my hair in a bun? do you think they'll like it? maybe i should just leave it down- wait what if they dont like that?!" walking over to the overly nervous male, you grabbed his hands in your own shivering at the contact due to the warmth of his hands being so sudden and unexpected. he let his eyes trace every feature of your face allowing his heart to admire every part of your appearance you hated, making them beauty.

"austin, baby, you look stunning okay? stop worrying yourself" you whispered looking into his dou eyes suddenly getting lost in them as for you always did. he licked his lips out of habit before letting his gaze wander to what you were wearing.

"kaliyah you look- wow" he mumbled furrowing his eyebrows concentrating on how the dress complimented your figure o' so nicely. how he failed to notice your wardrobe was something he couldnt bring himself to understand, his eyes burned holes into your body causing you to smile softly.

"how did i get this lucky?" he asked himself continuing to eye you making you feel on top of the world. the way austin treated you was like no other, he always made sure you knew exactly how beautiful you looked wither you were wearing sweats and a tee or if you were all dressed up for an event his compliments never failed to boost your confidence. a knock a the door was faintly heard throughout the small apartment the two of you shared making austins eyes widen.

"they're here" you said letting go of his hands to reach up in order to run your fingers through his overly soft hair. you bit your lip before leaning forward placing a small kiss on his lips with the thought of giving him reassurance for a topic widely unknown. soon enough you walked toward the entrance of the house letting out a breath of air you hadn't even realized you were holding in. placing your hand on the door knob, you slowly opened it fully being greeted with your parents with wide grins set upon their faces.

"hey mama" you smiled looking over her appearance. she pulled you into a hug mumbling a incoherent hey. you soon was placed into the embrace of your father, your nostrils filling with the strong scent of his cologne.

"where's dustin?isn't he supposed to be here?" he asked immediately after the two of you released from the hug. forcing a smile onto your face you moved out of the way so that they could come inside.

"his name is austin" he nodded timidly waking into the house watching as you closed the front door.

"hey, sorry i was late out here. was just trying to make sure everything was okay in the kitchen" half of austins statement was in fact true, half. after you went to open the door, he instead went into the kitchen trying to calm himself down. the poor boy was so nervous, he didn't think he would ever stand a chance.

"nice to see you" your dad said not even attempting to say his name due to him failing to previously. he then lent forward placing his hand in front of austin's body causing him to put his own out to firmly shake his hand.

"nice to see you too, sir" he said with a forced smile. he didn't know exactly how to react to how wrong the scenarios in his head played apart. soon after, you mom pulled the boy into a hug with the same smile she held when she saw you at the door. she was genuinely happy for you for finding someone you could potentially marry.

"hes a keeper" she mumbled loud enough for the two of you to hear causing a wave of relief to wash through austin.

a/n

guys, me & NeriedaWrites are gonna be making prettymuch books on PRETTYMUCHWRITE !! so look out for those👀👀