home; brandon a

brandon moaned into the crook of your neck as beads of sweat fell from his forehead. his lips began planting wet kisses onto the base of your neck while his hips continued it's awfully slow pattern driving you in a world of pleasure.

"oh my g-  brandon" you huffed loudly, dragging your nails down his back. your eyes fluttered shut at the feeling causing him to gradually quicken his pace. your heart rate began to speed up at his sudden actions forcing a loud moan to leave your lips.

"momma" a soft voice rang followed by knocking at your bedroom door. brandon's actions halted before his eyes raked up your body to meet your pleading eyes.

"no no no, don't stop. ignore it she'll go back to sleep" you sighed running your palms across his sides trying to convince him otherwise. brandon frowned glancing in the direction of the door then back to you.

"you sure?" he asked causing you to nod in a hurry. this was brandon's first night home from tour and you weren't letting anything stop you from his actions even if they weren't the holiest. he licked his lips before thrusting his hips upward forcefully once more making you arch your back paired with a loud gasp leaving your lips. it was all too much, your body began to reveal its self into his embrace as he continued to make these quick yet mind blowing actions.

"papa" the voice whined again causing you to groan. brandon was a sucker for his little girl, and you knew that for a fact. with that said, brandon kissed your forehead slowly before pulling out of you as a whole leaving you hot and bothered. you hated when stuff like this happened and he knew that.

"im sorry" he apologized. searching the ground for his boxers, brandon spotted them slipping them on then walking to the foot of the queen sized bed and picking up his basketball shorts. walking over to the door, brandon unlocked it looking over his should to see you covering yourself with the thick cream covers the two of you bought.

"hey princess" he smiled when facing his child. her eyebrows furrowed as she tilted her head to get you in her view.

"is momma okay?" she asked trying to move brandon's leg. brandon moves out of her way letting her wattle into the shared bedroom. her shoulder length hair was pulled into a bun while her pink pajamas hug loosely on her body.

"yeah momma is fine" brandon answered looking up at you. the toddler stood beside your side of the bed where you laid completely drained yet still desperate.

"are you okay?" she asked you looking up at you with her big brown eyes. her lashes were lushly long as for her lips laid nice and plump.

"yeah baby, im okay" you answered before looking in brandon's direction. his hand was covering the obvious print on her shorts so that she curious child wouldn't ask questions.

"why would you think anything was wrong princess?" he asked leaning against the door frame slightly. nova frowned before looking down at the ground holding a soft pout.

"i heard mommy screaming and when you scream you are hurting and i don't want momma to hurt" she answered causing your eyes to grow wide in size. brandon let a smug smirk fill in the area of his lips as he bit his lip softly.

"i wasn't screaming because i was hurting, nova" you responded holding the covers closer to your body. furrowing her eyebrows, the little girl looked back up at you.

"then why were you screaming?" she asked while playing with her fingers, a habit of hers she picked up from zion whenever he would visit. if he wasn't playing in his hair then his fingers tugging on one another was the next best thing.

"it was a fun scream, like when you play at a playground and your playing with your friends; she was having fun" brandon said causing nova to switch her gaze from you to him.

"but when your friend leaves you on the playground by yourself you just decide to play by yourself. be your own fun" though it was completely misunderstood to the toddler she nodded slowly while brandon furrowed his eyebrows.

"it's no fun when you play by yourself" he added causing you tilt your head to the side sightly.

"oh trust me- i can make it fun" you said with an harshly threatening grin. brandon raised his eyebrows again before walking over to nova to pick up her small figure.

"it's time to go to bed, nov" he said in a hurry to walk out of the door. nova frowned looking over at you giving you grabby hands.

"i want momma" she said with the same pout she relied on every time. brandon shook his head continuing to walk toward the door.

"momma needs her rest honey" he said walking her to her room and laying her down in her bed. brandon took the time to tucker her underneath the pink covers before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"im happy you're home papa" she smiled. brandon returned the action before walking over to her bedroom door shutting the light off.

"im happy i'm home too"

a/n

there has been a lot of brandon imagines lately wow, which boy should be next?

if i made a catfish book would you guys read it?!

i have everything already planned out i just need to start writing

annnnddd the boys did absolutely amazing on the x factor!!!!!!

i feel like a proud mom