home; requested

hope you like!/ @twxrkbizzle

"you want to go home now?" edwin whispered in your ear, hot breath fanning on your neck faintly. shivers ran down your spine as you bit your lip softly.

"we just got here, give it ten more minutes" you whispered back in response. causing edwin to sigh loud enough for no one other then you to hear. playing with the him of his shirt, edwin began to become more anxious as the time went by.

"edwin what's up with you? you've been quiet all night" zion laughed causing the bronze male to look up from his lap. his thick but nicely shaped eyebrows raised at the mention.

"n-nothing" he stuttered out being too caught up in his own thoughts to properly respond to his question. noticing his sudden uneasiness you reached under the table in search of his hand. once the two of yall's hands brushed against each other you intertwined your hands into his own, tightly gripping it for some kind of reassurance on his part.

"it's like the only person you ever talk to now is lindsey" brandon chimed in causing the group to laugh and edwin to force a smile onto his face. nothing was particularly wrong with him it was just one of those days where he just wanted to feel your fingers running through his hair as he cuddled into your chest, feeling the rise and fall as he allowed the beating of your heart to become the only music to his ears. he didn't want to be out at a dinner full of potential paparazzi's that were waiting for something to occur.

"i mean i ain't complaining, edwin may seem really quiet but once he gets to talking he just won't stop. i mean that in the nicest way possible of course" austin smiled at the two of you. feeling a light squeeze on your hand you began to rub circles in to his hand.

"hey guys- edwin is feeling a little sick, i think im gonna take him back to the house to make sure he's okay" you spit out looking down at the table knowing that if you were to look up it would give away your white lie.

"he's sick alright" zion laughed putting quotations around the term sick while looking in austins direction. rolling his eyes, edwin stood up from the table walking out of the restaurant with you following close behind.

"ed, baby, what's wrong?" you asked standing beside his slightly taller figure. your arms linked with his as you carried on walking at the same pace, the wind softly blowing kisses your way.

"i just want to be home" he mumbled out. resting your head on his shoulder you slowed down the pace when spotting the car.

"movies and snacks?" he nodded slowly while untangling his arm from your own to open his car door. the boys carpooled over to the place meaning they had a ride home and that Edwin leaving wouldn't make a difference.

"i just miss being so close to you. soon as i get out of rehearsal i have to do this and do that when i really just want to be with you. call me selfish but that's all i want" you sighed at his confession while letting a smile overcome your face.

"i understand ed, it's fine you don't need to explain" you said from in the passenger seat looking over at him admiring his soft facial features.

"lindsay i love you" he let out before pressing his foot on the gas to exit the driveway as if it was something he was waiting to say forever.

"i love you too"

a/n

i didn't know where i was taking this but it ended up cute aw