seven minutes; edwin h

"you got y/n! get up and get busy" brandon laughed as he shooed the two of you though you both were sitting. edwin looked over at you giving you a glance that read concern. you shrugged though he wasn't directly asking a question giving him the idea that you didn't mind. he hesitated before standing looking at his feet. no he wasn't ashamed he was scared, scared that rejection could possibly be an option.

you soon stood up causing claps and yelps to erupt from the multiple people sitting in the uneven circle they made in the middle of the living room. a nervous grinned spread across edwins face from the praise. it wasn't like he meant it to happen, it was just an instinct. you walked to the room dedicated to the stupid kid like game followed by edwin.

"so.." you trailed off watching edwin closely as he closed the door. in the room laid a queen sized bed along with posters of a various amount of artist.

"so.." he mocked causing a grin to spread across your face. how was this boy so popular? he's bold appearance just wasn't enough to cause his sudden fame. he was very to himself and more shy then obnoxious from what you observed.

"no hard feelings or anything but i don't want to- i mean it's not you but like- i just don't want you to feel- you probably won't- " you rambled before feeling the boys warm hands cup your cheeks causing you to flinch in surprise.

"your eyes are so beautiful" he mumble obviously not minding what you were previously saying. your eyes widened at the sudden compliment. feeling your cheeks heat up you looked downward suddenly feeling too small in his presence.

"no please don't hide from me, look into my eyes" his breath hit your face with the scent of mint as if he took it for this moment. you cautiously look back up into his own. you couldn't help but to let your gaze linger on his plump lips before continuing to trail up his face.

"my eyes are so boring though" you whispered. edwin shook his head disagreeing with your previous statement.

"they hold so much more then what you know" he said bringing his face closer to yours trying to get a better view. you felt your heart beat heavily as he became closer. a wave of silence ran over the two of you for a few minutes giving edwin the time to search your eyes for something else, something more. if it wasn't for his mind continuously wander how he became so brave at a moment he would've already went for a kiss, but being the gentleman he is he waited. he waited for any kind of sign that signaled you wanted to pursue him and his features.

"you know what i just realized?" he asked dropping his hands from your cheeks and placing them at his sides. you lifted your eyebrow in replacement of asking. he licked his lips before biting it.

"if i were to lean down once, my lips would touch yours" he was right. the closeness you endured was sure to be dangerously close considering this was you guys' official second or third time meeting each other in person.

"i honestly wouldn't mind if they did" you smiled mentally giving the boy access to your lips, him taking full advantage of that. he leaned downward connecting his lips with yours, moaning into the kiss glad that he finally got to feel the smoothness and excitement of this moment.

"damn" he mumbled into the kiss feeling your hands place themselves at the nape of his neck tugging at the thin layer of hair that covered the back of his head.

a knock was heard at the door before brandon pushed the door open causing the two of you to tear apart.

"yall's seven minutes is up" he smirked before walking back out.

a/n
wow this was so bad im genuinely so sorry

the next one i'll make will be better i just wanna post again