love/hate two; zion k

" hey zion can i talk to you for a moment" you mumbled gaining his attention. a smirk embedded into his expression knowing what you needed to talk about. he shrugged standing up from his seat at the diner table walking away from the table full of people. you hesitated before grabbing his hand and leading him into the kitchen where no one stood.

"wassup" he asked clearly knowing what the topic was going to be about. you rolled your eyes at him for no real reason.

"what happened earlier doesn't need to be brought up anywhere" zions eyebrows furrowed confused as to why such words would come out of your mouth. as far as he knew, he loved seeing you like that, all needy for his presence.

"why not?" he asked while tilting his head to the side not finding any of your words truthful. zion knew how much you held your tongue for him. hw you would avoid saying things you know you should say because of your feelings you denied having.

"can you stop being such an asshole for one minute and actually consider what im saying. what you did meant absolutely nothing to me, okay? i don't want you prancing around with your chin up thinking i think your the slightest bit attractive in fact- you're probably the ugliest human i've ever met. you're conceited, arrogant and you always think your better then somebody. this is why you don't have a girlfriend now, s'because your a bad person altogether" you caught your breathe as your ramble came to an end. zion's face held a grin as he let his arms cross over his chest.

"are you done?" he asked watching your appearance carefully noticing how your chest raised and fell at a fast rate. how was he supposed to be offended when you looked so good in his eyes. angry you was his favorite you which was part of the reason he's always went out of his way to create tension between the two of you.

"do you think im done?" you asked unsure if he took this seriously or not. zion still held a grin which made you even more angry. you didn't need zion saying what he thought of the situation that happened earlier because you knew what he would say.

"you want to know what i think" he asked ignoring your statement before. his body crept closer to your own while biting his lip softly. you tried to hold a expression that showed you were mad but his hands coming in contact with your waist again let your body choose otherwise. shivers ran up and down your spine feeling his warm hands embrace your body.

"i don't care what you thin-" you started before gettin cut off with his own voice.

"i think you like me" he mumbled stepping closer officially closing any space between y'all. both bodies pressed against each other while he allowed his own to back you up against the wall.

"and i think your too afraid to admit it" shaking your head you allowed your heart to race. maybe it was supposed to be that way, all frantic and exotic when he was around.

"and you know what i think" you said back causing zion to raise an eyebrow. who said you were willing to admit to liking him?

"i think your an delusional asshole who is so far up his own ass that he doesn't realize that not everyone likes him" he's jaw tighten as his grip on your waist became stronger. this was supposed to be the moment where you both tell your feelings and finally get together, at least that's what he thought. he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted this to be over. why was it when he was willing to state his feelings you wanted to be stubborn? 

"if im such an asshole why haven't you pushed me away? why haven't you even tried to get away from me? why did you let me get this close to you? why were you about to kiss me earlier ?  why are you letting me do this-" as if on cue, his head slowly traveled down to reach your own, lips pressed on yours. his eyebrows furrowed finding your lips so enhancing, like hey were lifting him as a person. as for his hands, they wandered up and down your back attempting to pull you closer. soon enough the two of you pulled away in total shock.

"what does this mean" you whispered seeing zions face in shock. he didn't expect himself to do that, he didn't think he had it in him. he let his emotions take a toll on him and not to say that he regretted it.

"what does this mean?" he asked himself.

a/n
his took forever to type up idek why😭

any unpopular opinions?

preference ideas?!