never again; requested

hope you like ! / @weird_z

brandon's lips were felt on the base of her stomach, softly planting long drawn out kisses down the area. a low moan escaped her lips as his hands continued to grip the sides of her body tightly to hold her down from any exotic movement.

"you're so beautiful" he whispered onto her bare skin his hot breath hitting the lower part of her stomach causing shivers to be sent up her spine. looking up at her through his thick lashes, brandon began to feel his stomach drop. this was wrong, in fact this was something he never saw himself doing ever.

"stop teasing" she huffed out as brandon drug his fingers across the sensitive skin of her inner thigh allowing them to draw circles. his lips traveled to where his hands laid placing slow and steady kisses below where she ached of attention. the feeling of his lips colliding with his skin sent her in a wave of pleasure causing her eyes to clamp shut, taking in all the feelings he offered.

before he could do any more damage the sound of the bedroom door creaking open was heard causing his eyes to dart in that direction catching the sight of you. your face held a state of shock as words couldn't exactly escape the palace you labeled as your mouth. brandon let go of the girl he was previously working on to let his gaze settle on you.

"val" he trailed off watching as you slowly walked out of the bedroom door to somewhere unknown to him. hearing the name fall from his lips, the girl also known as dani opened her eyes to look down at brandon's hurt expression.

"did i do something?" she asked sitting up while being genuinely concerned. shaking his head softly, brandon looked down at his hands.

"you have to leave" he mumbled incoherently causing her to hum in response. her lose curls fell onto her face while she leaned forward to catch what he said fully.

"this was a mistake- you need to leave now" he said a little louder causing the girl to rush to put on her clothes before exiting the house without any farther words. to her it was absolutely rude of him to kick her out while they were in the middle of intercourse though she didn't realize the situation. brandon forced a pair of shorts on while rushing to put a shirt on because of the feeling of being too naked. his bare skin against the air of the apartment with someone who wasn't you made him feel no type of coverage for his insides to lye.

"val, baby" he mumbled out looking in the living room then in the kitchen only to be met with low sobs coming from the bathroom. rushing in that direction, he allowed his hand to attempt to open the door only to find out its locked.

"baby open the door" he said loud enough for you to hear while wiggling the knob. you shook your head though you knew he wouldn't be able to see you. the only sound filling the bathroom was your choked up sobs that happened to consume the area as a whole.

"val im not joking i need you to open the door. im worried" he said beginning to let his constant source of over thinking empower his body. he didn't know what was going on behind that closed door which was what worried him the most. he understood that you were hurt about what you had seen but at this point he was more worried about your emotions then his. he knew first hand that emotions could drive people to do crazy things hence why he was engaging in such activities earlier.

"you weren't worried ten minutes ago when i caught you with your head between that bitches legs" you said loud enough for him to hear causing the boy to press his forehead against the door knowing that you weren't opening it no time soon.

"please don't call her a bitch" he huffed. standing from your spot on the floor you walked over to the supply of paper towels that laid on the counter, wiping your face.

"so you think just because y'all were about to fuck in my bed, in my house, on my sheets that she deserves the least amount of respect?" you scoffed trying to regain your composure. you weren't letting down so easily and brandon knew that.

"i never said that- you know i don't like that word" he said while turning to sit down with his back pressed against the door. "im owning up to my mistake. im sorry, i didn't mean for it to happen a-and it wasnt going to go that far"

"i don't even know if i can trust you anymore" he nods his head letting your harsh words sink into his chest.

"she wasn't you, val. the whole time i keep thinking about you because you are the only person that can touch my body in the right places that sends me in a world of oblivion. that whole situation was a mistake- a huge mistake that i promise not to make again" feeling tears form at the brim of his eyes, brandon ran his hands through his hair roughly.

"please forgive me" he mumbled out causing his tears to fall suddenly.

"it's going to take a long time for me to trust you again. i can't believe you would do that to me." furrowing his eyebrows, brandon let his thoughts speak for him causing words of discouragement to circle his mind.

"anything- i just don't want you to leave me, i need you" he said before hearing the door open slowly.

"im sorry" you mumbled opening the door only for his presence to be seen causing you to step over him heading straight for the door.

• • •

it's been a whole week since everything happened yet brandon felt the pain as if it was yesterday. he hasn't left the house all week only working with the food he had in the kitchen the two of you used to share. you in the other hand stayed a close friends house only to pretend you were okay still continuing to do everyday activities.

zion has encouraged brandon to get out to get some actual sunlight but he's refused. it was as if his whole life went dim. sometimes he wish he never met you because of the fact that he felt so deeply about you and your emotions.

"brandon" a soft voice spoke causing him to turn his neck to be face with no one other then you. a forced smile made its way to your face as you recognized his current situation.

"v-val" he mumbled out being unsure as to what he should say. shaking your head lightly you walked over to him pulling him into a tight hug.

"ive never felt so empty in my life" he mumbled causing something in his stomach to flutter. he knew deep deep down that nothing could pull the two of you apart. and you showing up to the apartment confirmed his thought. thought what happened hurt you, you knew that brandon was genuinely sorry and figured he's learned from his mistake.

"im never letting you leave my side ever again" he held you tightly in comparison of his previous words.

"never again"

a/n

this was kinda all over the place idk what i thought i was trying to pursue

butttt have some many y/n ideas that i wanna write that's why ive been holding off on request.

i don't want this whole book to be requested imagines so once i feel like its a good time then ill create some set of directions to get an personal imagine so i can do everyone's at once.

with that said,that doesn't mean i won't do request here and there randomly soo yeah ❤️