hear me out; zion k

"hear me out" zion mumbled feeling the vibrations of his voice on the surface of your skin. his head laid on your stomach as your hands continuously tugged at the ends of his dreads lightly.

"there was once this boy that walked this earth so freely it physically hurt. he didn't have any intentions on being in a serious relationship which at the time was okay. he traveled and made content with his friends which filled that empty space in his half empty heart. soon enough, one of his friends decided it was a good idea to host a meet and greet in a random city which is where he found this girl." a smile ran across his face before he licked his lips cautiously. you looked down at his expression pushing him to continue.

"she was absolutely gorgeous down from her interesting in fashion outfit to her genuine kind heart. she made his stomach do all sorts of tricks with out even trying. sure, there were pretty girls there but they weren't her. they didn't have her smile or her overly welcoming eyes. this made the boy more eager to get to know her as an individual causing him to look past her interest in his music. from there they became best friends and texted and face timed each other whenever he was in a different city which was more days then none" shivers ran down zions spine as your fingers grazed the surface of his scalp. biting his lip he looked up at you.

"are you still listening?" he asked you nodded softly laughing a little at his response. he huffed before clenching his fist.

"he wanted to be by her side every day whether she believed it or not. she was his number one priority which was half the problem the two of them had. he fell too quick for her and she wasn't ready for an relationship so he waited- he waited until he had a chance to call her his. soon enough he got to. it was weird for him- all of it. he's usually not into relationships but he craved her. weeks passed and she finally gave him the green light to shoot his shot so he did. that day was was the best day of his life aside from when they decided to move in with each other three years after they began dating" you wiggled your toes halting your actions making zion look up at you. the beating of your heart was the only thing trying to snatch his attention from you even though you didn't know.

"this story sounds familiar" you mumbled before continuing to play in his hair like he liked it. a smirk grazed upon his face before he turned to face the way he was before.

"it felt nice to be with her everyday. he got to kiss her whenever he wanted. hug her whenever he wanted. fuck her whenever he wanted- it was heaven. even through little rough patches they went through would be seen as set back, he would name them situations that pushed the two of them forward. he liked her a lot, more then he liked himself and he never could come to face that. she was just too great" zion smiled at the thought before letting his eyes flutter shut.

"now he's sitting in their shared bed in their shared house that they pay the rent for together under the roof they both sleep under, too afraid to express his feelings. he is selfish and he is far from perfect but her heart is beautiful and she's more then worth it. his heart is racing not being able to cope with the fact that she is here and she isn't going anywhere anytime soon. he is rambling because he doesn't know the right way to say- to say that he loves her." zion turns to face you fully which causing his warmth to be lifted from your body. your eyes widened at the last part trying to figure out a way to establish the right words to respond. it was obvious the whole time he was taking about himself in third person just to be dramatic not that you didn't like it any less.

"y-you love me?" you asked. the two of you took the word seriously hence the reason you've lived together for almost a year and been together for more then three and still hasn't said the strong word until now. it wasn't that he didn't love you; he did. he just didn't know exactly how to come about saying it so he went to the most emotional male he knew; edwin.

he gave him scripts and went through websites trying to give him advice on how to tell you in a way that you would mentally explode but zion wasn't having it. they all seemed so forced and he wanted it to be personal.

"i love you." he confirmed leaning downward to place a kiss onto your chaste lips softly. his hands drew themselves up to your face allowing them to caress your cheek softly.

"i love you too" you smiled once he unconnected you lips from his. this was the complete opposite from what you thought was going to happen which made you love the feeling he gave you even more.

a/n

can you spot the brandon reference ? 👀

this was too cute im gonna go sob in the corner brb

who should the next imagine be about?