who's more affectionate

brandon:
him. brandon is absolutely obsessed with you and everything that you do therefore when it comes to showing love he never fails to let you know how much you mean to him wether it's through words or through actions.

austin:
him. he doesn't want to lose you so showing you how much you mean to him is necessary. he sometimes tries to prevent himself from doing little things because he thinks that hes becoming too attached but little does he know, you love it.

edwin:
both. if there was a dictionary definition of power couple, that would be exactly what the two of you are. you both always do small things that brightens the others day which balances out the loving on both sides.

nick:
you. though he doesn't  mean too, nick finds himself trying to 'be more masculine'. there are times where he realizes that he isn't showing you enough appreciation so he goes out of his way to show you how important you are to him.

zion:
you. the boy is absolutely clueless when it comes to everything. with that said, he doesn't realize he isn't showing you enough affection unless you bring it up. he loves you more then you know, he just has a hard way of showing it.

a/n

i hate when i find a new artist and then a few weeks later ed is listening to the SAME EXACT ARTIST

like i know your obsessed but dang

(let me shut up he doesn't even know who i am. i am irrelevant)