never; requested

i hope you like!/ @taylajoi00

"mmm austin" you groaned letting your eyes flutter shut. he planted a kiss right beside your belly button before slowly pampering your stomach with soft kisses.

"t, you feel better?" he whispered trying not to ruin the moment by raising his voice. you smiled weakly as you shook your head trying not to seem like you wanted too much. he had already done enough in your opinion and you hated for him to feel like he wasn't doing good enough.

"austin you are going to get sick, c'mon" you mumbled watching him stretch up to your face planting a kiss on your forhead, your cheek, then your lips. he shrugged settling behind you and wrapping his arms around your body carefully trying not to put you in more pain.

"ill take that chance. i don't want you hurting alone" he said, you automatically feeling his hands start rubbing circles where his lips once were, on your stomach. his warm hands slowly explored the smoothness of your skin as he planted kisses on the crook of your neck.

"i hate seeing you in pain" he said again. "do you need more water? i can go get you some" you rolled your eyes not bothering to face him because of the feeling of his hands beginning to settle the once unbearable pain.

"austin no. you already bought me enough food and got me enough drinks okay? it's bad enough your in here with me knowing you have to preform tomorrow" sighing, austin frowned realizing that he did have to preform the next day. he didn't want to leave you in the house alone while you were sick.

"tomorrow im going to get my mom to sit over here with you until i get back okay? i don't want you here alone"  He said completely ignoring the point of your statement. you placed your hand over his which were still rubbing against your belly.

"i don't need a babysitter austin" you hated when he did this, acted as if you were a kid and couldn't take care of yourself when you obviously could. it's cute that he wants you to make sure your okay but that was pushing it.

"tayla it's not a babysitter it's just someone watching out for you while im gone." he mumbled burying his face in the crook of your neck, his hair tickling your neck softly sending you in a world on comfort. austin himself was enough to make you feel at ease, his warmth was enough to send you into a trance so deep that nobody but him would be able to pull you out.

"austin thats literally the definition of a babysitter plus, ill be fine okay? if i need anything ill text you" he sighed dramatically giving into your pleads. of course you weren't going to text him while he was rehearsing/preforming, but you knew he would stop worrying about you if you told him the white lie. you were something he would and could never replace and that put him home with that thought. if anything you were his home and he loved every piece of that idea. you were his future, his present  and helped him forget about the past which he greatly appreciated.

"you sure you'll be fine?i just want the best for you" you nodded even though you knew he wouldn't be able to see due to your backside pressed against his front. placing a kiss below your ear, austin halted his hands from rubbing against your tummy.

"yes austin im positive" he smiled too himself for no reason in particular not exactly sure if you were being serious. you soon rotated your body so that you were facing the blonde boy face to face.

"i hate myself for doing this" you whispered more to yourself then to him leaning toward his face letting a short peck linger on his lips knowing there was a strong chance of him catching the slight sickness you held. the boy was hard headed knowing that he shouldn't  even be i bed with you but he was too engrossed with your presence to leave you in the shared room alone.

" i love you for doing that" he stated obviously hearing exactly what you said loud and clear. and this is why you love this boy, because he was never selfish over himself when i came to you.

never.

a/n

WE ARE ALMOST TO 100K WHAT
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IM SO GRATEFUL

when we hit 100k should i start preference series???

i think that would be cute^

but if not do you guys have anything else  in mind??