the boys spot hickeys

brandon:
"what's that on y/n's neck" zion read out loud. he squinted debating mentally if he read that right. confused as to what could possibly be on your neck, he set the phone up so that it he didn't have to hold it. "y/n come here!" he yelled while fixing his shirt. soon enough you came into the camera view with a smile plastered on your face. zion's hand reached for your cheeks trying to tilt your head to find it what exactly the fans were seeing. feeling his warm hands directly on your skin reminded you of brandon and how his hands were always o' so gentle even through rough moments. his eyes gazed and searched your skin for a few before he gasped loudly. " is this what i think it is?!" he asked loudly. loads of comments filled the live making your cheeks heat up. his hands got more aggressive once he found the spot that was mentioned, stretching your neck to the furthest extent hoping that it wasn't what he made it out to be in his head. "y/n! did Brandon do this to you?!" he asked in a weird tone. a laughed escaped your lips as you lightly pushed zion off of you. "that's confidential" you answered with a playful smirk glancing back over to his phone. loads of comments came on the screen causing the two of you to walk over to it to actually read what people were saying. " 'looks like brandon got some' oh my god" you laughed hitting zion on his arm.

austin:
austins scent took over your sense of smell for he was so close. his arms wrapped around your waist tightly as for his lips lightly planting kisses on your neck causing you to giggle at the sudden action. "and this is why you two never go a day without hickeys" brandon shouted as he walked into the living room being greeted with such a sight. "we do not always have hickey's " you mumbled. austin unraveled himself from your embrace before going to sit on the couch. " yesterday you have two of them just sitting on your chest. if you guys are gonna mark each other up all the time trying doing in less noticeable places" brandon says making all three of you laugh and austins face turn a bright shade of red.

edwin:
hot on edwin's trail, the two of you walked out of his room in sync. it wasn't long until the boys started throughout dog whistles and claps. confused, edwin turned around to face all of them. "what?" nick smirked before grabbing your shoulders to pull you his way. he pointed his index finger to the sky and then placing them right under love marks that's been placed on obvious places on your skin. edwin covered his face while letting out a short laugh. "example of edwin getting some numbro one" nick said going back over the spots. "example two" he continued. shaking his head, edwin laughed into his hands not even bothering to fight back.

nick:
"i like that move" you mumbled toward brandon. he did the move again to make sure that was what you were talking about. "that one?" he asked. you just simply nodded. "are you okay?" austin asked noticing the mark on your neck that you thought you covered completely. "yeah?" you responded confused as to why he would ask such a thing. " i was just asking because you have a bruise on your ne- wait is that a bruise?" he asked coming closer to you causing you to back up with every movement. "austin are you dumb or are you dumb? it's a hickey" edwin stated making nick laugh. "you gotta mark what's yours am i right?" he said with a smirk causing all the guys to give him a fist pound.

zion:
"how the hell did you make it that big?!" nick asked with wide eyes. furrowing his eyebrows zion turned to analyze the situation. "make what big" he question causing nick to point to you. "those hickeys" a smile crept onto zions face becoming proud of his work. " a magician never revels his secrets" he mumbled causing mnick to roll his eyes with a fit of laugher coming through the room.

a/n
HEY ITS BEEN A WHILE!!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 9k READS I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL

THANK YOU ON THE SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK

if you have suggestions for preferences/imagines comment here !

sorry this was so so short & so terrible :(

if you have twitter post a selfie and use the hashtag #prettycuteforpm . I am no where near associated with the he making of that hashtag but it is so cute i love it.

who saw pretty brunch yesterday ?!

who can guess who's lane im in? the answer will be in the next chapter so stay tuned 😂

-much love 💛