love and protect; requested

hope you likeee! / NeriedaWrites

"where have you been?" brandon asked watching as sienna walked into the oddly quiet apartment. his gaze never left her figure as he struggled to hold his assumptions inside of his mouth though they were threatening to spill out. sienna furrowed her eyebrows as she stepped into the area while closing the door behind her softly.

"out" she mumbled letting her thoughts roam wild. she questioned why brandon was here at this hour, he was normally home around six in the afternoon because of rehearsal. she then began to ponder the fact that he was waiting for her to get home, sitting in the couch that faced the door frame at exactly the moment she got back, he had to be expecting her.

"out where?" he pushed causing the girl to roll her eyes at his curiosity. why was he so worried about where she was? even if she was to answer his question that would lead to even more questions that she wasn't willing to answer.

"aren't you supposed to be at the studio with the boys?" sienna asked placing her purse down on the couch. licking his chaste lips, brandon pulled his hand up to his glasses before lightly pushing them up the bridge of his nose.

"i told them i needed a day off to spend with you but since you've been gone all day my break wasn't even needed" slipping her shoes off of her feet, sienna began to feel the rate of her heart pick up slowly not sure as to how much he knew about her disappearance.

"why didn't you just tell me so i could make sure i was home?" she asked sitting on the arm of the couch that laid right across from brandon allowing her to let her eyes graze over his obviously bothered persona.

"sienna i shouldn't have to tell you im taking a day off so i can spend time with you. this is just like last week, i came over on my lunch break to take you out and you were gone. where were you then?" at this point she was sure that he was catching onto her scheme and decided she wouldn't put it unless he upfront and said it himself. her finger tips played with the strings that hung from her ripped skinny jeans as she bowed her head not being able to respond.

"why are you all of a sudden gone all the time? i call you in the middle of the day sometimes and it goes straight to voicemail. you don't even like sleeping on the same side of the bed with me anymore" a aching of his heart began gaining attention as he poured out his filtered emotions to the girl he labeled as his girlfriend. shaking his head to himself, he then thought the whole situation over in his head.

"sienna we haven't had sex in three months, that's like fourteen weeks. i feel like there's something else consuming your time and it definitely isn't me" he rubbed his forehead with his hand before mumbling out words he thought she wouldn't hear.

"more like someone consuming your time " he mumbled out so low she could barley hear it. looking up at the brunette, sienna  furrowed her eyebrows to show her confusion toward the statement.

"what?" she asked for clarification causing brandon to look down at his lap. huffing loudly he thought up how exactly he wanted to say what he had been thinking for days.

"i understand that you don't want to hurt me and that you know how sensitive i can be-" brandon's choked up words was soon cut off by siennas constant mumbling of the word no, trying to deactivate the thought brandon held in his mind.

"i know that sometimes im not always there for you like i should be and that im not here with you all day like used to be-" he couldn't focus. the two lettered word that continuously tumbled out of the girls mouth drew circles over brandon's thought process causing his body to heat in rage.