2months; requested

hope you like! / @christxl

"you said you needed to talk to me?" edwin asked looking at you through his screen. you bit your lip softly before adjusting your phone to sit up so that you wouldn't have to hold it. tugging on your sleeves, you allowed the sleeves of your oversized hoodie cover your hands.  though no one asked you always mentioned it was edwins when you wore it in public. thankfully enough it still smelled like him.

"you think you could go somewhere quieter? it's really serious" you say. edwin nodded standing from the back of the bus and walking toward his bunk. hopping inside he closed the curtain while laying on his stomach.

"better?" he asked looking at the screen trying to imagine your defined features up close. he misses you to say the least, he wanted to hold you in his arms again for a little bit longer.

"so i've been thinking about us" you trailed off not sure if you wanted to express your emotions out loud. edwin furrowed his eyebrows still tracing your facial aspects with his eyes.

"what about us?" he questioned coming up with multiple scenarios in his head. his mind began to run marathons as he tried to figure out exactly where you were going with this conversation.

"i don't think we can do this anymore" you mumble out causing edwins smile to fade slowly. his lips wouldn't form the right shapes to spit out the thoughts he held in his head. he was so confused, so allured.

"w-why not? i thought everything was fine with us?" he stuttered out. his body felt colder then before. it was as if this news changed his whole view on everything.

"the distance is getting to me ed-  i can't see you and your beautiful smile or feel your hair through my fingers or rub your back when your stressed or hug you when im cold. i miss you and there's nothing can do to get rid of this ache i feel on a daily" you rambled edwin wanted so badly to kiss you and tell you everything was okay-  but it wasn't. you were hurting and he could hear it in your voice.

"crystal we are going to get through this okay?" he asked for confirmation. you shook your head feeling tears well up in the brim of your eye lids.

"i can't keep doing this to myself" you choked out softly. edwin shook his head slowly mocking your previous actions.

"i love you. and i will never stop loving you. you will always be my number one priority. if you feel like im not calling you enough o-or texting you enough just let me know. i will not and cannot lose you over this" edwin's heart froze. he wasn't sure if he should give into you or fight for your relationship. he knew that he didn't want to leave you and he wasn't by any chance letting you leave his side.

"crystal ill be with you in two months and ill be all yours until. don't give up on us" maybe you were being selfish? maybe you were only considering how you felt and not how he felt also. of course he was hurting too and you never took that into consideration.

"two months" you smile whipping your face from any tears that managed to get out from your previous state. it took a while for you to say those words and except your reality but once you did you couldn't be more thankful.

"now rest your head beautiful, i found this new song i want to sing for you tonight" he grinned widely watching you as you got underneath your covers.

a/n

hi
im not dead