forget; requested

hope you like ! / randomfixtion

"you have fun with ed?" zion asked as soon as you stepped foot into the door. his fingers lightly grazed the tips of his dreads while looking at the floor the whole time. placing your bags on the ground you smiled while on your way to zion to talk about your day with his band mate.

"baby we had so much fun. we went to-" his hands halted in their positions at the beginning of your sentence.

"you know what? i don't think want to hear about how you guys went to the mall with out telling me anymore. i lost interest" he mumbled an attitude clearly taking over his tone. furrowing your eyebrows you let out a small laugh, why was he being such a kid about the situation?

"baby what are you talking about?" you ask grabbing his upper arm in attempt to stop is movement, the feeling of his skin contacting yours sending shivers down your spine.

"why didn't you at least tell me, iyannah? when y'all sneak out like that it looks like y'all are hiding something which makes me look like a fool for even being in this relationship" your hand slowly released the fabric of his shirt as the smile on your face slowly faded. did he really thinkof you in that way? did he really believe you would do that to him?how could he ever say such a thing? all these thoughts ran through your mind while you stood in shock.

" you really think i would do that to you?" your voice softer then before. hearing this, zion licked his lips before running his hands through his hair. "of course i don't think that-" he started before anger got the best of you. adrenaline rushing through your body at an accelerating rate.

"what do you take me for z!? some kind of girl on the streets that sleeps around any and everybody?!" you didn't mean to yell because of the fact that you most likely woke up the others in the house.

"you know i didn't mean that" he mumbled harshly turning to look you in the eyes. his eyes held some kind of sincerity that you were yet to understand.

"zion just-  forget it." you said walking toward the door again hoping to get a breath of air. before you could open the door zion's body appeared behind you holding your waist in a strong grip letting that be the barrier between you and the door.

"i didn't mean it like that iyannah i promise" he mumbled again but more soft like. you huffed a breath of air unable to hide your flushed cheeks.

"zion please move" you whispered trying to keep your guard up emotionally.

"im serious." he said causing  you to nod sarcastically reaching for the door knob trying to figure out how he thought words could cure your now beaten down self esteem. the door opened slightly before being shut seconds after, the wind hitting your face harshly.

"where do you think your going?" he asked giving you the inference he was the one causing the door to shut. sighing loudly you kept your straight face  turning to face the boy. silence past through the two of you as zion took this moment to look over you facial expression.

"out, and to piss you off even more i might even invite edwin." maybe he shouldn't have said anything after that but the boy was stubborn and stopped at nothing. zion stared into your eyes causing you to feel small in your own skin, too small for your liking.

"stop it okay? i apologized already,  why are you turning the situation on me? you were the one out, not me" rolling your eyes you attempt to turn back around and you exit the house before feeling his warm hands on the sides of your hips turning you to face him once again.

"can we just forget about all of this? i hate fighting with you "  leaning closer to your in attempt to kiss your lips. it was ridiculous how you couldn't be properly mad at the boy for longer then 10 minutes even if you tried.

"ill think about it" you mumbled allowing him to place his lips on yours.

a/n

it's been a while, wow

i went from posting every other day to posting like once every four days which is absolutely ridiculous

how have you been?