nervous two; zion k

"i-i'm sorry. i just had a weird dream" you  trailed off hoping zion would go back to sleep fully. your body laid hot on your bed because of the heated dream that preciously played through your mind.

"you woke me up now" he laughs opening his eyes. a small smile coated his face before he looked up at you.

"i'm sorry z" zion didn't take his eyes off of you. his gaze settled on your body as a whole as he continued to admire the wonderful figure you had.

"tell me about it" he mumbled out causing your cheeks to heat up at the mention. flashback play back through your mind as you crossed your leg over the other. "w-what?"

"tell me about the dream" he sighed loudly before standing upward to stretch his long limbs. your eyes widened slightly trying to find away to beat around the bush. "i don't think you want to hear it"

"trust me- i do and don't leave any details out. maybe this will help me fall asleep again" his body flopped down into your bed comfortably. he stretched out over it causing his legs to fling across your own.

"i- okay" gulping down a tight train of spit, you looked down at your hands trying to decide if you wanted to tell him what really happened in your head.

"well, it was about me going shopping at the mall" you said before stopping yourself from continuing. zion sucked his teeth loudly catching you in your lie before you even started.

"tell me what it was really about, i was obviously included in it" pushing his let off of yours, you turned onto your back to face the ceiling.

"we were playing the 'are you nervous' game and it kinda went too far" you rushed out hoping he would drop the story once sensing you being uncomfortable. zion looked over at you with wide eyes. "seriously?"

"seriously." he nodded slowly before placing his hand on your thigh rubbing slow circles into it causing your breath to hitch in your throat. a smirk came into his face watching your face hear up under his touch. "are you gonna tell me about it or what?"

"i- so um-  we were talking about a fan" you cut your sentence off when feeling his hand inch higher up your thigh. the act that he was bold enough to do something so, exotic. after a few seconds of silence zion hummed in response edging you to continue.

"a-and how she was nervous around you" zion chuckled deeply before halting his actions allowing his hand to rest on your thigh, motionless.

"if i wasn't mistaking you look pretty nervous right now" forcing a laugh out of your throat you shook your head. "im not"

"you sure about that? your heart is racing i can feel it" his hand rested on top of your breast making your eyes close at the sudden pressure. he removed his hand before continuing to run circles in your sensitive spot.

"am i dreaming again?" your question was directed to someone not physically seen. zion began rubbing your leg from the top of your knee to the spot behind your ass only then to tightly grope it causing a gasp to leave your  mouth.

"not this time"

a/n

hey so like this is short one but hey! it's here!

make sure y'all peep my account at 11:59 on Christmas Eve , i mayyyyyyyy have a surprise

a lot of people are jumping down my neck about saying there was 14 chapters left and then ending it so soon, i did that for a reason!!

i will soon be going through the book and fixing grammatical errors since people wanna point them out !

if you comment something and i seem a little salty if i respond just know i AM salty so you should feel bad :)

^ im joking oml, don't take me seriously