what he calls you

brandon:
baby. he feels it's a more traditional yet formal way of addressing you. it suits you in his eyes.

"baby come here real quick"

austin:
my love. austin's way of expressing his feelings become more vivid & sensual as the days go by. referring to you as 'my love' let's him know that you know exactly how he feels toward you emotionally.

"where'd you go, my love ?"

edwin:
babe. its quick & easy enough for you to point out whose calling you. it's almost a second name for you. saying this, you know when he's mad because you no longer hear the sweet word rolling off the tip of his tongue.

"babe, im outside!"

nick:
the first letter of your name. nick likes to refer to you by the first letter of your name as to you don't mind it. it's different & to you guys, different is cute.

"y/floy/n look what i found"

(floyn: first letter of your name bc i didn't know how else to put it 😂)

zion:
princess. at first it was as a joke but now it's become a everyday thing that's grown onto the two you. but whose to say your complaining?

"i love you princess"

a/n
i have so many imagines im writing but i didn't realize how time consuming they'd be! especially for all five of them so im going to publish the first two boys (brandon, austin) in one chapter as if it was a regular preference soon & ill ask if you guys want me to do the rest of the boys.

hopefully this works out 😂

much love 💛