my love; requested

hope you like! / @braileymae

"my love," brandon start as he opened the door with his hands filled with various bags with different logos. confused, you let your eyes skim through some of what the bags read most of them being clothing stores.

"brandon what did you do?" you asked as he sat the bags beside you. he raised his eyebrow before shrugging softly knowing you would've never expecting a surprise like this.

"i just got a little bit of things from the mall" he mumbled sitting beside you unable to go a second without holding you. his lips collided with your own as he allowed his arms to wrap around your waist firmly.

"a little bit? looks like you bought a whole store" a chuckle escaped the boy's lips as he planted another kiss on your cheek before standing back beside all the bags.

"guess who this is for?" he asked biting his lip softly. you shrugged laughing at your previous statement.

"the boys? i told y'all about over spending at stores. you guys don't even wear half of clothes you have now, y'all need to l-" brandon rolled his eyes playfully before pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"it's all for you" he said cutting you off from finishing your sentence. your eyes widened once those words left the boy's mouth. after all the months of telling brandon you didn't want him to spend his money on you, he goes and does the complete opposite.

"this better be a joke" you said eyeing brandon's smug grin plastered on his face. he couldn't help but smile at you, you as a whole made his world go round why wouldn't he smile? your beauty endured him, took him under its wing and labeled it yours and wasn't like he was complaining at the least.

"remember all those times you forced me not to buy you things? well this is pay back" you didn't know if you wanted to be happy at his generosity or angry that he went behind your back to spend excessive amounts of money on things you told him not to buy.

"brandon you didn't have to" you sighed not completely deciding which emotion to feel. again, brandon shook his head poking his bottom lip out in habit.

"i know i didn't have to, i wanted to. brailey you mean so much to me and i just wanted a way to show you. i love and adore everything about you and i never want you to forget that. ever since you've came into my life ive been a better me; an improved me and im thankful that you were the one to come in and create that change. you are everything i could ever ask for in a woman and im proud to call you my girlfriend but-" brandon closed his eyes slowly trying to gather his thoughts before dropping down on one knee causing a loud gasp to escape your mouth. you weren't exactly sure if he was joking or if this was really happening which startled you the most.

"i think i like the title fiancé better" he mumbled a smile taking over his facial expression. unexpected tears found there way down your cheeks, a stupidly wide smile playing a part on your face.

"you are the love of my life, and i can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone other then you with that said-" brandon pauses reaching in back pocket taking out a small black box. your heart started pounding against your chest as he slowly opened in reveling a ring.

"will you take this ring in promise of staying by my side until our forever ends? if you take the ring my promise of remaining loyal to you and doing my best not to disappoint you will remain living if not- if not i will still remain by your side either way" you were speechless, how were you supposed to react? all the presents then the ring and on top of that, his loving words.

"yes. yes!"

a/n

if you were to have a roommate, whats some things you would warn them about before rooming with you?

i would tell them that i play music 25/8 , i take long showers when im having a bad day, i watch a lot tv, i like to procrastinate & im very forgetful so if you tell me the bills are due the 7th remind me the 5th 6th and the morning they're due if you want them to be payed on time💀